Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Petition: Revitalise The Wilderness

Aktual

CLICK HERE TO SIGN THE PETITION

By signing this petition, I meet the following conditions and agree with the following statements:

1. I am a paying member of Runescape OR I was once a paying member, having since retired, and would likely re-engage with the game if this petition is successful OR I am a free player who would likely purchase membership if this petition is successful.

2. I believe that the wilderness, PVP-clans and player-killing in Runescape are in a dire condition due to years of neglect from Jagex, and that the situation is deteriorating rapidly.

3. The decline in the activity of the wilderness has significantly affected my enjoyment of the game.

4. I have seen the Runescape video "The Wilderness: An Unauthorized Biography"

and agree with all of its main points.

5. I am in full support of the proposal for revitalisation set out in the Appendix to "The Wilderness: An Unauthorized Biography" (LINK HERE) and I am urging Jagex to implement the proposed changes as one of their top priorities.

6. I believe that the suggestions outlined in the appendix must be realised as soon as possible, because there is a limited time frame before wilderness activity falls below a point of no return, and this point is fast approaching.

7. My enjoyment of the game and time spent playing Runescape will significantly increase if the suggested changes are implemented.

Please post this on your clan's forums and tell all the biggest video-makers and influential players OR

Please ignore it if you disagree with what I have been posting for the last 6 months.

Yes, I'm sorry about spamming the place up, but I won't give up despite the discouragement.

I respectfully disagree with you about the future of the clan world, and it seems that nobody else wants to take action.

If you don't like me,perhaps I have deserved that, but please refrain from flaming me. I will not flame you.

Not sure why people wouldn't sign up to this. No harm in one last effort to try and revive it so i hope people do sign up to this even if they haven't read any of the posts. It's for the good of the clan world at the end of the day. I've just signed myself onto it.

^This^

wgthankyou.jpg

Original post: http://forums.zybez.net/topic/1560153-peti...the-wilderness/

I was actually going to post the whole topic, but you beat me too it. :P

Lordy knows what's up

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

Damn, looks good.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

What the hell is a petition gonna do? It's players that affect the wilderness. Jagex doesn't give a **** about that aspect of Runescape and thats a good thing. Remember last time they dealt with it? We lost the wild...

screenshot20120711at333.png

Doesn't hurt signing/supporting it.

May as well.

Even if it does absolutely nothing, the message is clear and there's always gunna' be that small little voice in the back of their heads sayin': We want better PvP! We want the Wilderness!

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

the combat rework already ruined the game, so whats the point?

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

signed in, takes 5 seconds if that and no harm in it/

Proud Ex @Leader / Ex @Warlord Of Exiled Force
Stepped Down After 8 Months Of ******* **** Up
Retired From Pure Clanning `2006-2012
1zgu61v.png