Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith vs Final ownage Elite [Midweek P2P Run-in]

iSlow Burnz

8OIxw.png

Today we had set up a P2P Pkri Vs Eruption Of Pures, however after massing for 45 Minutes they decided to cancel it because we had more than them, so they ran to corp and home tele'd. However, meanwhile massing I knew EOP would pull some cheap ****, so I was speaking with [Foe]Adhi_Daddy who was more than happy to fight us, even outnumbered by 16-17 people.

Peaked at around 57 Members for this event!

The fight started with us Teleporting up to GDZ. Final Ownage Elite was sitting there ready for a GWAS on us. However, I tanked them west of GDZ hugging them and we teleported up and moved north of GDZ where the fight started. We had total control of the war, because of the number difference. After the fight started, The Last Pures rushes the fight, where we absolutely dominated their 5k d'hide sets dropping each and everyone of them like flies. We then moved to Gap, pushed east all the way to New Gate, and rushed Gap again, and dipped to Corp. Was overall, a great fight, lots of loot, lots of fun, Perfect!

A lot of respect for Final Ownage Elite for giving us this great event, and having the guts to fight us outnumbered. Look forward to this weekend!

KDR Of The Fight:
haMMY.png

3Yj12.png
Y1hZ5.png

3Yj12.png
wBouT.png

tDyDH.png

WRqvq.png

sUdIw.png

a321V.png

czanZ.png

PL6KB.png

CKqcv.png
120712183721.png
120712182846.png
120712183842.png
120712183845.png
120712184404.png
120712184515.png
120712184719.png
120712184858.png
2ewgrxw.gif

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only like five kids from TLP were at the fight.. ll

Good job on your win though. Seems Foe did amazing being down 15

They have you guys to thank for that, despite the fact that you only targeted Zenith, we still managed to clear you guys in a matter of seconds. I'm also pretty sure that you guys had more than 5 there lol, you didn't count those 126s who are now considered 'TLP Mains' because Dazyy and Seanxo joined you guys. But yea FOE did really well, even without your help.

2ewgrxw.gif

good job wish i could of came

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

5/5 of them where your ranks. Its expected though.

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

They have you guys to thank for that, despite the fact that you only targeted Zenith, we still managed to clear you guys in a matter of seconds. I'm also pretty sure that you guys had more than 5 there lol, you didn't count those 126s who are now considered 'TLP Mains' because Dazyy and Seanxo joined you guys. But yea FOE did really well, even without your help.

Yeah.. like 5-7 tlp members went out to loot or whatever after our f2p prep. We didn't mass up to hit you're fight lol. I don't see how a handful of tlp members looting/ragging would help foe that drastically

I would feel bad for you if it took more then a matter of seconds to kill a handful of tlp members looting.

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures