Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith vs Final ownage Elite [Midweek P2P Run-in]

iSlow Burnz

Only like five kids from TLP were at the fight.. ll

Good job on your win though. Seems Foe did amazing being down 15

They have you guys to thank for that, despite the fact that you only targeted Zenith, we still managed to clear you guys in a matter of seconds. I'm also pretty sure that you guys had more than 5 there lol, you didn't count those 126s who are now considered 'TLP Mains' because Dazyy and Seanxo joined you guys. But yea FOE did really well, even without your help.

Yeah.. like 5-7 tlp members went out to loot or whatever after our f2p prep. We didn't mass up to hit you're fight lol. I don't see how a handful of tlp members looting/ragging would help foe that drastically

I would feel bad for you if it took more then a matter of seconds to kill a handful of tlp members looting.

Your whole ranks team was running around with mauls and steel titans attacking only Zenith members. You can even watch any of the 4 videos lmfao. Next time you guys have a run in with some one we'll return the favor so don't worry.

2ewgrxw.gif

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

They have you guys to thank for that, despite the fact that you only targeted Zenith, we still managed to clear you guys in a matter of seconds. I'm also pretty sure that you guys had more than 5 there lol, you didn't count those 126s who are now considered 'TLP Mains' because Dazyy and Seanxo joined you guys. But yea FOE did really well, even without your help.

Yeah.. like 5-7 tlp members went out to loot or whatever after our f2p prep. We didn't mass up to hit you're fight lol. I don't see how a handful of tlp members looting/ragging would help foe that drastically

I would feel bad for you if it took more then a matter of seconds to kill a handful of tlp members looting.

Your whole ranks team was running around with mauls and steel titans attacking only Zenith members. You can even watch any of the 4 videos lmfao. Next time you guys have a run in with some one we'll return the favor so don't worry.

I didn't know that Pibb was our whole rank team, I was talking with like five of our ranks in ts while you're fight was going on. Unless you consider two experienced/elite members and an app or two our ranked team.

It's the wild you can do what you want no one is stopping you lol

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

>5 tlp members go loot

>z kills 5 tlp members

>z's best trip in months

XD gj tho Z, altho i would have expected foe to beat u down 15.. looks like you guys improved since sunday =D

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Hm, truly i am proud of my members. Held our ground did work killed zenith, bank loot day was good. Kdr says it all tbh. But we left mainly because of 1 itemers every where. Especially when we pushed you all the way to gap, it was time to leave too many 1 itemers trying to pk me for my loot. So we dipped but none the less good job zenith. We will definitely see you sunday pk trip.

there is 3 people on our rank team with titans and 2 were on. wat
35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

you realize that kdr covers 6 hours right? here's a slightly more accurate one

nxnz1.png

Props to foe for fighting down 10-15 and gj z, not sure why your total kills is almost 30 higher than combined tlp and foe deaths though

you realize that kdr covers 6 hours right? here's a slightly more accurate one

nxnz1.png

Props to foe for fighting down 10-15 and gj z, not sure why your total kills is almost 30 higher than combined tlp and foe deaths though

Some frenzy kids were 1iteming + alot of mains were there.

Hm, truly i am proud of my members. Held our ground did work killed zenith, bank loot day was good. Kdr says it all tbh. But we left mainly because of 1 itemers every where. Especially when we pushed you all the way to gap, it was time to leave too many 1 itemers trying to pk me for my loot. So we dipped but none the less good job zenith. We will definitely see you sunday pk trip.

I don't recall ever, not even once, being pushed to gap by you guys. As for those 1 itemers, the only people touching you were the Frenzy ranks but they were attacking us as well. We had TLP and Frenzy aiming at us but we still held our ground and cleared the entire fight.

Not trying to flame but you only stopped returning because you guys were getting overwhelmed and getting cleared. Thanks for the fight, appreciate you guys fighting even being outnumbered, it sucks that other clans need to snipe our fights, but we will remember this and return the favor to the clans who did it.

2ewgrxw.gif

So you killed a clan even though you had 20 more than them, and killed 5 tlp looting l0l?

Whatever helps you sleep at night guys :)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

gj zenith, foe performed well for being down by so many as well

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

So you killed a clan even though you had 20 more than them, and killed 5 tlp looting l0l?

Whatever helps you sleep at night guys :)

TLP Kills - 23

TLP Deaths - 32

Lots of looting there

As one of the smarter readers of this topic has already pointed out, that is over a 5 hour period

Some TLP members were doing some stronk single dominance beforehand, so that is why it displays some kills.

:)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it