Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith vs Final ownage Elite [Midweek P2P Run-in]

iSlow Burnz

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm, truly i am proud of my members. Held our ground did work killed zenith, bank loot day was good. Kdr says it all tbh. But we left mainly because of 1 itemers every where. Especially when we pushed you all the way to gap, it was time to leave too many 1 itemers trying to pk me for my loot. So we dipped but none the less good job zenith. We will definitely see you sunday pk trip.

You're completely wrong there, We called a movement to gap because we were getting hit by frenzy + TLP and a few of you, that's where we saw you come into us and we pretty much pushed you all the way to newgate and left. I would love to see you on sunday but we have a fullout so we'll see whats happening after it.

Did you just call FOE out? I think your trying to hike your britches up a lil to high there bro.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Hm, truly i am proud of my members. Held our ground did work killed zenith, bank loot day was good. Kdr says it all tbh. But we left mainly because of 1 itemers every where. Especially when we pushed you all the way to gap, it was time to leave too many 1 itemers trying to pk me for my loot. So we dipped but none the less good job zenith. We will definitely see you sunday pk trip.

You're completely wrong there, We called a movement to gap because we were getting hit by frenzy + TLP and a few of you, that's where we saw you come into us and we pretty much pushed you all the way to newgate and left. I would love to see you on sunday but we have a fullout so we'll see whats happening after it.

Did you just call FOE out? I think your trying to hike your britches up a lil to high there bro.

lol you freaks, specifically zach 0mg, make tlp look pathetic on this site

>5 tlp members go loot

>z kills 5 tlp members

>z's best trip in months

XD gj tho Z, altho i would have expected foe to beat u down 15.. looks like you guys improved since sunday =D

havent seen your clan in the wild ever since i came back to rs where you guys be at????

Proud Ex-Elite of Sanctity
Proud Ex-Elite of Ascendency

wizsigfortrapping.jpg

"We pulled to gap because Frenzy+TLP were hitting us"

LMFAO so you're saying the 5 people I massed up from TLP + like 3 Frenzy IN 1 ITEM POLYPORE pushed you guys to gap??

Just close now...lmfao

Also this was just a display of power, we could hit you anytime,any where, whether it's with our entire clan or late at night with 5 people.

Glad to see it worked, got you in such a disarray

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

lol you freaks, specifically zach 0mg, make tlp look pathetic on this site

nice ears

LMFAO so you're saying the 5 people I massed up from TLP + like 3 Frenzy IN 1 ITEM POLYPORE pushed you guys to gap??

Just close now...lmfao

Also this was just a display of power, we could hit you anytime,any where, whether it's with our entire clan or late at night with 5 people.

You don't think we could do the exact same? We went out, because we like to pk on midweeks trying to get it a little more active so more clans come out, and you rejects are trying to ruin the fun. Shame on you

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Just close now...lmfao

You don't think we could do the exact same? We went out, because we like to pk on midweeks trying to get it a little more active so more clans come out, and you rejects are trying to ruin the fun. Shame on you

Stay out of the wild when you're in a rivalry.. or expect to be hit by the other clan who's after you??

Not sure why you're mad or surprised..

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png