Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Eruption of Hostility vs Corrupt Zenith

ydoC

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

heard cp callers can't call.

Logan called last round and we won.

You only won the last round due to it being on plateau.

Just saying, lol.

Jamz spoke.

Is this the second f2p fullout Zenith lost two summers ina row?

lolnewfag u weren't at either

I was at the f2p full out where you begged for a redo because of 1 round.

I was at the full out where zenith clumped soooo much that they had to blame WAR for the lost.

I was also at the full out where Zenith lost ONCE AGAIN, up by 15 and called it "we were unlucky today" lets be honest.. up by 15 clanwars rules...there is no such thing as "luck" you simply SUCK.

I was also at the "full out" where you fought NME up by 15+ and actually made a topic about beating a clan where the opts were 63 vs 80. Must be proud "0wl" Great accomplishments Zenith, you finally won a "full out".

My boy goes hard. I'm proud of how much you've grown brotha.

mother ******* k o

tumblr_m6ywlyuAbA1rzvvedo1_500.gif

Just saying, lol.

Jamz spoke.

I was at the full out where zenith clumped soooo much that they had to blame WAR for the lost.

I was also at the full out where Zenith lost ONCE AGAIN, up by 15 and called it "we were unlucky today" lets be honest.. up by 15 clanwars rules...there is no such thing as "luck" you simply SUCK.

I was also at the "full out" where you fought NME up by 15+ and actually made a topic about beating a clan where the opts were 63 vs 80. Must be proud "0wl" Great accomplishments Zenith, you finally won a "full out".

we closed your clan though

wQcBf.png

uzMp3.png

www.youtube.com/probloods

Just saying, lol.

Jamz spoke.

we closed your clan though

32 or 38 preps to how many zenith won?

lost a full out? what was the score? or better yet the outcome.

Pulled 70's, hit 100? without sign ups..? while you pulled how much?

Yeah, you closed us bro. Funny thing is, even when IR was slumping, you were aswell. You didn't close nobody but those eyes of those so called dumb ranks you have like "slow burnz". Open these eyes up zenith, starting so called Rivalry's with TLP/FI isn't going to get you anywhere... you will just get smacked better yet "zlumped" just like last summer.

"We closed you" my black ass.

creedv.png