Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith Vs NME [F2P Full out]

blue

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

dunno why people are saying epidemic did well when they killed like 7 in round 1 and about a dozen in round 2 and 3, when they were down about as much as eop+hi were yesterday who won their fullout.

Gj Z, never doubted you would win this easily.

You killed 11 people in r1 during your fullout with Fi while having the same numbers. We killed more than that being down 15 lol.

l0l rip. tiny child owned.

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

Damn GJ NME doing as well as you did 15 doown, sorry I didn't come but was still in bed rofl.

GJ Z on the FO win, would love to have seen it matched :)

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

dunno why people are saying epidemic did well when they killed like 7 in round 1 and about a dozen in round 2 and 3, when they were down about as much as eop+hi were yesterday who won their fullout.

Gj Z, never doubted you would win this easily.

You killed 11 people in r1 during your fullout with Fi while having the same numbers. We killed more than that being down 15 lol.

l0l rip. tiny child owned.

l0l rip i love jared.

Great pull and effort put into this by Zenith, good job.

Proud to have tanked all my food all three rounds even though I haven't played runescape in months. I think Enemy did really well for the numbers, respect Zentih.

DESU
Accepted into Epidemic on Saturday, September 09, 2007.
Promoted to Senior Member of Epidemic on Thursday, November 08, 2007.
Other Clans -> [Ex-Absolution High Council, Ex-Corrupt Pure, Ex- Final ownage elite]
Rank change to Officer of Epidemic on Wednesday, 02, 2009.

se99gk.png

I'm the #1 aftermath topic maker, quit r00nsk3p.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0AiN8vrn9Y
Be prepared.

I'm surprised that there are so many users on PureWarfare that doesn't understand the concept of 'full-out'. I mean its not like MM or FOE is pulling 100+ every weekend is it? IF they were to have a full-out they would. (right?)

Clans normally pull around 50-60% (just a number) of their memberbase on weekends, but for a full-out it would be 90% or so.

Good to see clans having a friendly (which means no flame/ddoss) full-out war. Great job Zenith and good effort NME.

1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png
1324345218-PhRy.png

how can u manage 85 to a fullout, then 45 to the trip right after o.o

56 to the trip after, but okay. How did you only manage to pull 65 to your p2p fullout? guess you need more frenzy 2 join that clan.

Also, the oldschoolers are F2P hence some of them couldn't come, few people had to get off for work etc.

No need for a big pull vs a **** clan like Serenity :rolleyes:

Nice job beating NME, wish it would of been closer opts to make it a interesting fight, either way you won so gz on that.

Didn't expect NME to pull over 60 so gj on that NME.

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png

Great pull and effort put into this by Zenith, good job.

Proud to have tanked all my food all three rounds even though I haven't played runescape in months. I think Enemy did really well for the numbers, respect Zentih.

Your avatar is really distracting ffs, and thanks man ;P

2ewgrxw.gif

I'm surprised that there are so many users on PureWarfare that doesn't understand the concept of 'full-out'. I mean its not like MM or FOE is pulling 100+ every weekend is it? IF they were to have a full-out they would. (right?)

Clans normally pull around 50-60% (just a number) of their memberbase on weekends, but for a full-out it would be 90% or so.

Good to see clans having a friendly (which means no flame/ddoss) full-out war. Great job Zenith and good effort NME.

this is probably the smartest post i've seen on pw in a while

this is probably the smartest post i've seen on pw in a while

Agreed

2ewgrxw.gif

Timbo cannot be gayer.........

He disquallified zenith from tournament but let cult continue in tournament lololol wow nos nme fights cult+citology

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

Timbo cannot be gayer.........

He disquallified zenith from tournament but let cult continue in tournament lololol wow nos nme fights cult+citology

Tells us we have a bye all week.

Monday: lol jk go fight this clan or ur both dq'd

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Atleast timbo gave u the bye today after tellin u u were about to get Dq but still cult will be fightin citology an obviously again cult will loose and foe got dq for 1 person bein in gravite and 1 in corrupts L0L...... Its just pathetic

Nvm they just took them out lol so its Nme vs Citology gl to the remainin pure clans Nme+Fatality lol

**** mod timbo and jagex, bitches couldn't handle us

I'll be the one smirking at your funeral. [Z]Breed.

tumblr_m8b6wbi7fv1r3xuvro1_250.gif