Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

What is the point?

Westy

I attending the NME war at the weekend after a year or more out of the game and was shocked at the state of the "pure" community.

It just wasn't fun... Why is addy the thing to have in f2p? People can tank too easily and organisation and tactics seem to have become way less important, with people surviving straying into the enemys side of the battlefield pretty easily with 39 def and overheads.

Why not just all become mains? Is there a point in this 30 def era? I understand in P2P there are huge offensive bonuses that go with it, but you hit way higher anyway so it's not such a problem.

I would understand it more if in F2P they made it 1 def armour... I just can't understand why you guys bother with f2p as pures at all?

Someone help

westyhottestmember.png
westysig.png

Pure clanning has died.

People would rather walk around in addy getting hit 0's and hitting 0's.

Even the simple game of runescape was too difficult for them, so they had to make it easier on themselves and get 30-39 def.

That's not the only thing that's changed. Clans would rather sit in single and run their mouth to their members instead of actually fighting.

So to answer your question: there is no point.

1.5 months left may aswell ride it out. no point changing it now, not like any clans would anyway

reminds me of the time epidemic's fall in leader would run around in full addy with 33 defence at a time when it was a rare thing, and when there wasn't things such as turmoil to make it worthwhile

those bad clans paved the way for when turm came out for us all to move to 30 def for actual offensive advantages, as well as the defensive ones relied on by clans like epidemic and fatality.

not sure why you flame in every single one of your posts, like you're trying to impress someone or something

He's impressed me. 122 posts, every single one worthy of a thousand facepalms. Some people might not like it, but that kind of consistency deserves some praise :thumbsup:

OT: yeah pures as we used to know them died a long time ago :(

5EUkP.png

RIP Carpediem <3 RIP Malice

lPxAe.gif

30+ def unquested has become somethin important seein every1 just wants to run to the enemy and because of the addy id be very easy for them to tank+overs

F2p pkin with full addy has become kinda sad seein almost every1 has addy now in Mpc+ even lpcs now got 20 def although some dont go out in armour others do

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

pure clanning died

and there are already 857548473584 topics about defence, go read to understand

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

they got it to compete, because they suck

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

1.5 months left may aswell ride it out. no point changing it now, not like any clans would anyway

reminds me of the time epidemic's fall in leader would run around in full addy with 33 defence at a time when it was a rare thing, and when there wasn't things such as turmoil to make it worthwhile

those bad clans paved the way for when turm came out for us all to move to 30 def for actual offensive advantages, as well as the defensive ones relied on by clans like epidemic and fatality.

not sure why you flame in every single one of your posts, like you're trying to impress someone or something

He's impressed me. 122 posts, every single one worthy of a thousand facepalms. Some people might not like it, but that kind of consistency deserves some praise :thumbsup:

OT: yeah pures as we used to know them died a long time ago :(

Just the truth lol, clans like Fi, TLP and E had loads of Addy long before turmoil came out, at least TLP and Fi's addy daddy's were normally maxed as opposed to people in E like sandra that were level 75 with 30 defence.

:P My Sig on FI forums lol, where Gnar, Liltom, and Myself make hate speeches against 35 defence then get shut down by usually Chris deleting our topics because he thinks he's cooler then us.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Well, it'll only last two more months.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice