Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

If clanning migrates to 2006scape

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A mass exodus from Runescape to 2006scape sounds intriguing but would never happen.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

lol yall still wasting your time trying to find a replacement for a game that wastes your time?

2k09-2k∞​

bestpure.png

bestartist.png

freegnar.png

i got banned for saying i was going to hit mod nick off with my 140k bot net ffs

Lmfao remember when we used to troll randoms saying we had massive botnets..back in the day.

#freesteez

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Battlescape is fairly successful for clanning for now anyways, I enjoy it. Once 06scape does come out for free I plan to pull a Kids Ranqe ya 'feel me ^_^.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

I really hope Sefket makes a forum for 06scape pure clans to post and bans all clans that accept above 10 defence posting. Sefket was the saviour of our community, he will be that again. All the retards in this topic that think pure warring is good now can go to battlescape instead.

thats what im saying dude if u want pure clanning 2010-2012 come play battlescape they have like 6 pure clans on there that pull from 15-55 lol if you want Pure clanning from 2006 just go play 06. I lead a Pure clan with Ace on bs it always has a pure community but most clans act like stupid but if you wanna take a look @ the 1 lead back in 2010 there still open

http://www.youtube.com/user/TrilogyBs/videos

Please Logan, we all know I'm the heart of Trilogy. My video ^_^ ^^^^^

battlescape's pure community is full of mostly retards.

I got them on lock,

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

I really hope Sefket makes a forum for 06scape pure clans to post and bans all clans that accept above 10 defence posting. Sefket was the saviour of our community, he will be that again. All the retards in this topic that think pure warring is good now can go to battlescape instead.

thats what im saying dude if u want pure clanning 2010-2012 come play battlescape they have like 6 pure clans on there that pull from 15-55 lol if you want Pure clanning from 2006 just go play 06. I lead a Pure clan with Ace on bs it always has a pure community but most clans act like stupid but if you wanna take a look @ the 1 lead back in 2010 there still open

http://www.youtube.com/user/TrilogyBs/videos

Please Logan, we all know I'm the heart of Trilogy. My video ^_^ ^^^^^

battlescape's pure community is full of mostly retards.

I got them on lock,

Go check out forums-deadlands Honey badger and I got that **** on lock

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Battlescape is fairly successful for clanning for now anyways, I enjoy it. Once 06scape does come out for free I plan to pull a Kids Ranqe ya 'feel me ^_^.

game is stupid because 70% of the people are 110 combat even though you get nothing out of being 99 pray 35 def cuz u can't even use curses so wtfs the point..

Might aswell go back to 1-10 or 1-20 def

2d7ek9k.png

scaled.php?server=607&filename=lebron.gif&res=landing

i <3 chris bosh