Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[P2P Prep]Enemy vs Frenzy

Ben√

oh my...

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I promise you all that we will not lose next week we're the ******* best in the game quote me 100x times. Stop getting so **** hard over an once in a life time occurrence we will never lose to you guys again.

You almost got 3-0'd by us, the round we lost came down to a 5v5. Yea we mite lose the next prep to you guys, maybe the one after that, but the fact you lost a single prep to a F2p based clan, when the only server you do is P2p makes Fz look horrible.

Think about it this way, Fz has the ability to satisfy their members with only p2p minis/inners/tank tests/preps while in NME we have members that want both f2p and p2p, so half the times spent on f2p and half the times spent on p2p (probably even more times spent on f2p). Giving us less time to practice for p2p. Being happy about our win isnt the problem, we are happy we have improved so much in p2p.

shout-out to joel for being #1

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

Oh my god good shit bros, shout out to Zach/Pepsis/Mygwas/Jatt/ and many more that I'm probably forgetting (soz) that have really stepped up in our P2P game as of late. Getting 10+ p2p miniwars a day is really paying off.

also lol @ [f]sikh

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

I promise you all that we will not lose next week we're the ******* best in the game quote me 100x times. Stop getting so **** hard over an once in a life time occurrence we will never lose to you guys again.

/thread

NME SUCKS

1175tub.png

zachs a 1bang

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

zachs a 1bang when hes really high

fixed for u. :thumbsup:

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

nme is complete **** at p2p. but i guess frenzy is not good anymore. ty for the fight.

Beg Booos to come back

booos is a horrible leader :s only good for power

dan is what we need back for dat hype

33ok6d5.gifProud Current Council of Frenzy33ok6d5.gif

5yeo2g.jpg
n_range_siggy.png

that so luke guy is a try hard, maging with kiln cape, ags, chaotic maul and fury switch? lol...

ikr??? noob should have at least brought a d scim

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

that so luke guy is a try hard, maging with kiln cape, ags, chaotic maul and fury switch? lol...

YO MATE WHATS UP YOU GOOD AT P2P MATE NICE TO MEET YOU MY NAMES MY GWAS

I'm going to take some time to educate you!

When using a skill known as "Magic" on the game known as "Runescape" your max hit is based on spell/damage percentage bonus.

Your Magic attack bonus DOES NOT increase the max hit, it simply increases the accuracy.

When maging in kiln with a stream/chaotic staff/ bring (i) YOU HAVE THE SAME MAX AS SOMEBODY IN A GOD CAPE AND SEERS RING (I).

This allows you to switch just 1 item (The amulet of fury) to be an aggressive melee warrior in the Pay to play battle.

This allows maximum melee and magic output which is most efficient in a prep as ranging does not attack clumps.

NOW LET ME KNOW NEXT TIME YOU'RE GOING TO POST A FLAWED LOGIC POST ABOUT A FRIEND OF GANKSCAPE

v1Jcc.png

ride or die you f2p ****

0C43R.png

Vsx01.png

yLML2.png

DhrJM.png

xc8HG.png

mygwascalller.png

mygwasp2pmini.png

mygwasp2pminicaller.png

When using a skill known as "Magic" on the game known as "Runescape" your max hit is based on spell/damage percentage bonus.

Your Magic attack bonus DOES NOT increase the max hit, it simply increases the accuracy.

When maging in kiln with a stream/chaotic staff/ bring (i) YOU HAVE THE SAME MAX AS SOMEBODY IN A GOD CAPE AND SEERS RING (I).

This allows you to switch just 1 item (The amulet of fury) to be an aggressive melee warrior in the Pay to play battle.

This allows maximum melee and magic output which is most efficient in a prep as ranging does not attack clumps.

NOW LET ME KNOW NEXT TIME YOU'RE GOING TO POST A FLAWED LOGIC POST ABOUT A FRIEND OF GANKSCAPE

v1Jcc.png

ride or die you f2p ****

d scim #1 m8s

titanj.png

v1Jcc.png

ride or die you f2p ****

less accuracy = more splashes

more splashes = less dps

all they have to do is freeze you and you're more useless than a frozen n ranger lol

so basically you should change ur sig from "WE DO WHAT THE **** WE WANT" to "WHAT DA FOK WE GONNA DO?"

Oh my god good shit bros, shout out to Zach/Pepsis/Mygwas/Jatt/ and many more that I'm probably forgetting (soz) that have really stepped up in our P2P game as of late. Getting 10+ p2p miniwars a day is really paying off.

also lol @ [f]sikh

evdZr.gif

okay-face.jpg

Proud Legend of Enemy

v1Jcc.png

ride or die you f2p ****

less accuracy = more splashes

more splashes = less dps

all they have to do is freeze you and you're more useless than a frozen n ranger lol

so basically you should change ur sig from "WE DO WHAT THE **** WE WANT" to "WHAT DA FOK WE GONNA DO?"

The accuracy difference between +78 magic attack and +84 is virtually nothing.

You'll miss 1/100 more barrages than that at +84.

And this is looking at it from a 1vs1 perspective, if you take into account that clans get into 3/4/5 or even more man clumps, the splashing will be incredibly little (infact at the start of round 1 i got multiple 450 xp barrage on a frenzy clump)

In your attempt to find a flaw in my logic and call me out and embarass me you've missed the fact this is a prep with more than 2 or 3 people, where maybe your points could have *some* effect.

I do what the **** i want

0C43R.png

Vsx01.png

yLML2.png

DhrJM.png

xc8HG.png

mygwascalller.png

mygwasp2pmini.png

mygwasp2pminicaller.png

also lol @ [f]sikh

evdZr.gif

okay-face.jpg

ags not allowed!!!

0C43R.png

Vsx01.png

yLML2.png

DhrJM.png

xc8HG.png

mygwascalller.png

mygwasp2pmini.png

mygwasp2pminicaller.png