Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Sad Truth

Lee-Kanker

If you guys haven't already heard about the Batman murderer who dressed up as the joker and killed/injured over 40+ innocent people including a baby. He was white and a "top medical school student" who was just made out to be troubled so this picture really spits the truth about today's society and attitude towards a MURDERER who to this day still is SUSPECT to killing these people

428885_448786365152155_138455912_n.jpg

u5IWx.png

Are you serious? Someone is a suspect until they are convicted in a court of law. There is nothing ambigious about this.

The guy was a top student that graduated with honors and had never committed a crime. Considering these external factors, it is entirely plausible to speculate that he might have had a mental disorder or severe depression. This might or might not be true, but before you call it biased I'd like to hear your better explanation for his behavior.

Surely if someone is a junkie it is relevant to the case, as would being an illegal immigrant or having terrorist connections, but I see no reason to blatantly lie that this person was any of those things and, fortunately for those of us who value truth over propaganda, neither does the media.

128250368099.gif

Are you serious? Someone is a suspect until they are convicted in a court of law. There is nothing ambigious about this.

The guy was a top student that graduated with honors and had never committed a crime. Considering these external factors, it is entirely plausible to speculate that he might have had a mental disorder or severe depression. This might or might not be true, but before you call it biased I'd like to hear your better explanation for his behavior.

Surely if someone is a junkie it is relevant to the case, as would being an illegal immigrant or having terrorist connections, but I see no reason to blatantly lie that this person was any of those things and, fortunately for those of us who value truth over propaganda, neither does the media.

With nippon on this, sure it is apparent he did these, but until it is official he is a suspect. I mean whether he snapped and or got lost between fiction and non-fiction will be determined later on.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

ILLUMINATI

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Always love your posts in these sections, I don't think anyone could of said that better.

ILLUMINATI

Lmfao

If you attract Nippon to a topic, you know you are about to get fried.

^^RIP

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

With nippon on this, sure it is apparent he did these, but until it is official he is a suspect. I mean whether he snapped and or got lost between fiction and non-fiction will be determined later on.

^

I'd like to hear why he did it.

Wouldn't we all.

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper