Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan Cup

Skyz

Nbk vs downfall= i think nbk will win seein they more organized

Fi vs Rsd= hard match but maybe Fi will pull it off with organization

Nme vs Df= Depends on Nme pull but maybe Nme can although if Nme doesnt pull high Df is one of most organized medium pullin main clans since they pull 20-40~ usually they usually beat any1 in these numbers tho

Vr vs Dg= might be the best match 40~ vs 40~ i think Dg will win seein they have better leadership but it will be VERY CLOSE

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Neither have a chance. Your best bet is to try to round up a level 120+ main for every member and hopefully outperform the other clan. Sucks though :\

can i use thunderwolf6

laughed

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Good luck FI, id like to see a pure clan take one of these 2 **** main clans out.

NME is preparing for this and hopefully we can get another 70 pull for it.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Rsd can pull 60~ easily so Fi has to have a BIG PULL

Df hasnt pulled very high to tournament their max pull was 37 in rounds but seein its quarter finals i imagine they will pull 40-60

this is going to be a challenge

no its gonna be a slaughter and i'd be suprised if Fi kill a single person lol, Fi struggled to pull 50 on saturday while RSD can pull more than that with 20 minutes notice.

2ppx1d3.png[

2q8tuzr.png
73jbi9.png
jsc3mx.png
2ppx1d3.png

Well, regardless we have already shown jagex that we aren't going down without a fight.

Props to NME and my boys at FI for making it this far, I hope one of you two go on to the next round, or even the finals, however unlikely it is.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Nme needs a 60+ pull to atleast have a chance vs the best Medium pullin main clan (20-50~ pulls) they havent pulled so high tho lol max pull was 37 but its te quarterfinals

Fi needs a high pull... Rsd pulls 40-80 usually they never pull under that lol and maybe they can pull above that lol Fi vs Rsd is gonna be a very tough match depends on their organization

Ill be honest tho is Fi wins they got a clear shot at winnin seein the 2 Top main clans got eliminated (if Fi wins then Rsd gets eliminated) and the best main clan Strongdog71 got Dq for havin 2 in gravite wen other clan chose default rules at last second. Strongdog pulled a minimum of 57 for their earlier rounds lol they got like a 300 ml or somethin like that lol

If Nme wins they would have to try and outpull Vr/Nbk/Downfall/Dg or if they get paired up with fi (im just sayin if both win)

From the mains clans left id say Fi/Nme got paired up with the best Rsd best at big wars and Df best at small ones lol. Other ones are good but not as organized as these

Let's all join Fatality / NME for their fights against the main clans. Teehee

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Ill be honest tho is Fi wins they got a clear shot at winnin seein the 2 Top main clans got eliminated (if Fi wins then Rsd gets eliminated) and the best main clan Strongdog71 got Dq for havin 2 in gravite wen other clan chose default rules at last second. Strongdog pulled a minimum of 57 for their earlier rounds lol they got like a 300 ml or somethin like that lol

>best main clan

>Strongdog71

LMAO. That's like saying that some random masser team from W57 is the best pure clan.

Strongdog or any other RSB clan wouldn't stand a chance against any of the clans in the QF, with the possible exception of NME/FI.

Again, best of luck to FI and NME, you'll need some superb tactics for this.

128250368099.gif

the best main clan Strongdog71 got Dq for havin 2 in gravite wen other clan chose default rules at last second. Strongdog pulled a minimum of 57 for their earlier rounds lol they got like a 300 ml or somethin like that lol

LOL

>best main clan

>Strongdog71

LMAO. That's like saying that some random masser team from W57 is the best pure clan.

Strongdog or any other RSB clan wouldn't stand a chance against any of the clans in the QF, with the possible exception of NME/FI.

Again, best of luck to FI and NME, you'll need some superb tactics for this.

You realize strongdog71 wasn't a rsb clan right? It was basically people in the MM community (mostly current members) on their mains. That being said, we probably would gotten raped by vr/rsd/df or whatever had we progressed far enough but we got dqed for adding members within the last 24 hours.

I still can't believe that spastic leader of the clan we smashed went through the trouble of taking ml pics before and after the lock and had the gall to post the evidence after his clan lost despite starting out with +10 people.

You realize strongdog71 wasn't a rsb clan right? It was basically people in the MM community (mostly current members) on their mains. That being said, we probably would gotten raped by vr/rsd/df or whatever had we progressed far enough but we got dqed for adding members within the last 24 hours.

That I didn't know, I just assumed so because I think I've fought someone by that name in CLW.

128250368099.gif