Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Clan Cup

Skyz

Let's all join Fatality / NME for their fights against the main clans. Teehee

Lol 100 apps in remainin days :P

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

best option

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

Lol 100 apps in remainin days :P

Honestly, I don't know why we don't do this. Its not like its against the rules, if people are legitimately added to the ML's. We have nothing to lose, the pure community is basically dead come this combat update.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

Nme needs a 60+ pull to atleast have a chance vs the best Medium pullin main clan (20-50~ pulls) they havent pulled so high tho lol max pull was 37 but its te quarterfinals

Fi needs a high pull... Rsd pulls 40-80 usually they never pull under that lol and maybe they can pull above that lol Fi vs Rsd is gonna be a very tough match depends on their organization

Ill be honest tho is Fi wins they got a clear shot at winnin seein the 2 Top main clans got eliminated (if Fi wins then Rsd gets eliminated) and the best main clan Strongdog71 got Dq for havin 2 in gravite wen other clan chose default rules at last second. Strongdog pulled a minimum of 57 for their earlier rounds lol they got like a 300 ml or somethin like that lol

If Nme wins they would have to try and outpull Vr/Nbk/Downfall/Dg or if they get paired up with fi (im just sayin if both win)

From the mains clans left id say Fi/Nme got paired up with the best Rsd best at big wars and Df best at small ones lol. Other ones are good but not as organized as these

You sir have no idea what you're talking about. First of all, I lol'ed when you called the divine forces a medium sized clan. Refer to YouTube please. Just because they pulled 37 as their highest pull in the tournament, doesn't mean they can't pull 80+. There's no need to pull that high when their facing crappy rsb clans that pull 20's.

Second of all, I lol'ed when you said that the runescape dynasty have less quality members than the divine forces. There's a reason why they constantly win the jagex cup, and are considered the best main clan on rsc. Refer to YouTube please. If violent resolution can destroy mm+foe 80 vs 200+, think of what the runescape dynasty can do.

Third of all, strong dog is not the best main clan, because they clearly have no experience claning with Mains since they are composed of the mayhem makers. You should do a little research before you post random facts that have no truth or substance.

Fourth of all, if you think fatality can beat runescape dynasty, refer to Vr vs mm+foe.

Fifth, as much as I would like for pures to advance further into the tournament, it's not going to happen. In fact, I predict rsd and df will both pull 90-100 because of their long history and retires/elders.

Sixth, main clans such as rsd and df are extremely organized, more so then pures. In addition, while Fi and Nme members will get 1 banged, the mains will be able to outlast because of tanking and gear.

That being said, all the best to Fi and Nme

Lets see if Nme gets Df dq lool seein they attacked while Nme spawned north

I would love to see FI take it seriously and give RSD a fight, there is a slim chance of them winning. However RSD will be cocky so this is a huge advantage 100vs80 id say. Come on FI and NME

Main clans aren't lazy like pure clans, they take everything seriously. vr pulled 115 to a fight against pures where honestly they would have won easily even if it was 75 vs. 200

Nme really has to pull 50-70 to win seein Df pulls 30-40 usually

Fi has to get a 80+ pull lol rad can pull 50-60 easily

hi ur new.

If RSD pulls 70+, FI wont beat them even with 200 people. they are all 126 Combat and way better tanks/warrers.

As for NME, i think they already lost lol. :confused:

Neither have a chance. Your best bet is to try to round up a level 120+ main for every member and hopefully outperform the other clan. Sucks though :\

can i use thunderwolf6

laughed

just as hard when you got demoted l0l

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

hi ur new.

If RSD pulls 70+, FI wont beat them even with 200 people. they are all 126 Combat and way better tanks/warrers.

we won morally

Hi

hi ur new.

I expected Nme to pull higher lol Df pulled expected... And ik if Rsd pulls 70~ Fi wont really stand a chance lol because they would be able to tank better.

Not really lol no other clan has fought only Divine Forces vs Enemy I think idk lol

stiff competition, two of the best main clans Runescape's seen vs. two very good pure clans.

best of luck to FI, shame NME but you made it quite far and DF is quite rough competition for any pure clan.

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

Lol Rsd won :P Fi decided not to fight them lol they stayed pkin

So its Nme/Divine (idk who wins lol), Rsd, Downfall (they beat Nbk), Vr/Dg

Well if Nme doesnt pass Gf pures lol

EoP has annihilated NME's pulls to nothing and Fi didn't even have the confidence to show up.

Sorry about destroying the pure communitys contenders :P

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

EoP has annihilated NME's pulls to nothing and Fi didn't even have the confidence to show up.

eop is just way 2 good lol!!!!!!!!!!!! x]

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

Better than not having the confidence to even sign up, amiright? Yea i'm right

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-First Fatality Veteran
Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser