Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith Vs Mayhem Makers 2 Hour F2P Run-in

blue

Gj both clans.

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looked fun, expected you guys to win seeing as it wasn't a 1 def cap. Sucks about the mains sniping but thats almost expected aswell, Supreme 0wnage lmao....nippons ol' team of mains is giving fi's old clan name (S0) a bad name with these mains...you'd think they'd have thought of a better name then one that was already used long ago hehe.

Glad you guys managed to find some practice in F2P after, good luck tonight at your prep vs FI. :)

thekingu.png

Good ole 2hr fights, get them in now before beta kicks in.

Kinda surprised that Z didn't clear MM with the numbers being about on par having the armour advantage.

GJ both clans.

they had +10 on us, it was impossible to clear them because as soon as we get near the same opts they have another 10 at the fight, however we got more kills and controlled the fight a lot more than they did

OTS3c.png

RjD0i.png

mmlog2.png

At one point we had 49 in the CC, but it ended up the gmters had to leave cause it was really late. So no excuse really on numbers. Thanks for the run in MM was hella fun. You guys are really good at returning, and that corrupt/gravite unit puts in some serious work. Hopefully we can get some more in the future.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

Looked like you dominated the first ten minutes or so, but the rest of the vid looks like MM dominating until the final couple of minutes

Proud
11wacsx.jpg
of The Last Pures

Looked like you dominated the first ten minutes or so, but the rest of the vid looks like MM dominating until the final couple of minutes

hey retard the video he made was speed X250, The 1st 10 mins = like 1st 30-40 minutes

stay off my topic punk

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

hey retard the video he made was speed X250, The 1st 10 mins = like 1st 30-40 minutes

stay off my topic punk

I sniped you to **** every time i saw your name.

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

stay off my topic punk

I sniped you to **** every time i saw your name.

I know i had alot of monk robe pink cape kids jumping on my back last night shoutout to the MM kids i seen the most i died like probably 6 times the whole 2 hours mostly near the end i only died 1 time in 1st hour because kept looting food and making my members give me 4 pizzas each because i was calling lol :D

---- U GUYS GOOD @ SNIPEING

RBy

Kneel4d4rk

spelsh

bruice willace ?

sleepy

Zenith @Leader
EQUSi.png
saXXpdz.png
http://Rs-Zenith.com
Hoot Hoot Its an 0wl

Sucks about the mains sniping but thats almost expected aswell, Supreme 0wnage lmao....nippons ol' team of mains is giving fi's old clan name (S0) a bad name with these mains...you'd think they'd have thought of a better name then one that was already used long ago hehe.

Get your facts straight.

1. I haven't scaped for a month.

2. S0 (the team) was founded 4 years ago independently by some ex-S0 members, I only heard about it afterwards

3. S0 has nothing whatsoever to do with FI, as I'm the only person from FI to pk with S0. For the sake of comparison, there have been more EOP, CP and MM members in S0 than FI members.

4. You're one to talk with the obvious proof of purposefully teaming with another main team (LS) for several months.

5. What clan are you gonna close into? I don't think anyone wants your rank team after what we've seen from you this year.

128250368099.gif

Good ole 2hr fights, get them in now before beta kicks in.

Kinda surprised that Z didn't clear MM with the numbers being about on par having the armour advantage.

GJ both clans.

they had +10 on us, it was impossible to clear them because as soon as we get near the same opts they have another 10 at the fight, however we got more kills and controlled the fight a lot more than they did

r u just pulling numbers out of ur ass now?

l0lling at Zenith thinking they could beat MM down 5 when they couldn't even beat them matched

Look at the KDR, it's pretty even, it's only a difference of like 40ish kills. It ended up as a tie pretty much but was really fun. You should start focusing on your clan (with your 7 inactive topics) and pay less attention to ours ;D thanks.

2ewgrxw.gif

l0lling at Zenith thinking they could beat MM down 5 when they couldn't even beat them matched

Look at the KDR, it's pretty even, it's only a difference of like 40ish kills. It ended up as a tie pretty much but was really fun. You should start focusing on your clan (with your 7 inactive topics) and pay less attention to ours ;D thanks.

7? We have 2 inactivity topics. And like I said you were never down 5 once, you actually had +5 the majority of the fight and still BARELY managed a positive kdr.