Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

P2P Prep Frenzy vs Foe 2-1

Kumar

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

no sikhpeech?

hahaha

you seem heated :D

tense... :whistling: :whistling:

carns.png
carns.gif
carns.png

Ex - Experienced Member Of Carnage
Proud Founder & Leader Of Massacre
Ex - Council Of New Pure Order
Proud Elite Of Hazard

was fun ty for prep foe :D

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

No Joe No FOE

So true. Foe has lost a huge part of their unit within the past year :l.

ffs Kumar, all your fault

Carns :(

1 year ago Foe was a challenge, but now since they've lost their unit it's been real ****** for them :\. All I can hope for is a nice challenging war from Foe before EoC! :thumbsup:

I have always been a wilderness warrer. When your clan or any clan can come close to my clan in the wilderness, we can talk.

Running around in safe clanwars, with barrage and not a care in the world is one thing and something I dont care much about but enjoy winning none the less. Fighting where it matters in the wild, where it takes more quality, organisation and dedication. Beat me there and then you can preach boy.

#TEAM-WALLI

No Joe No FOE

1 year ago Foe was a challenge, but now since they've lost their unit it's been real ****** for them :\. All I can hope for is a nice challenging war from Foe before EoC! :thumbsup:

I have always been a wilderness warrer. When your clan or any clan can come close to my clan in the wilderness, we can talk.

Running around in safe clanwars, with barrage and not a care in the world is one thing and something I dont care much about but enjoy winning none the less. Fighting where it matters in the wild, where it takes more quality, organisation a dedication. Beat me there and then you can preach boy.

hhmmm if we had the same opts in the wildy and you guys pull the most of everyone every sunday if u guys gave us a fair fight, this will be diffrent because frenzy is more quality, we beat people with 10+ on us in wildy, but w/e goodjob Foe your one of the most respect clan for me wiches are years strong in p2p, i was watching u, respect in my aspects thanks for the great fight.

2na7mn7.png

I'd rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. ''A wise man one said...''

No Joe No FOE

Running around in safe clanwars, with barrage and not a care in the world is one thing and something I dont care much about but enjoy winning none the less. Fighting where it matters in the wild, where it takes more quality, organisation and dedication. Beat me there and then you can preach boy.

If we pull 70, I'll hit you up ;)

Great Job Frenzy.

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1