Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Never Disrespect Zyzz [Fi v Z]

I Pk With OJ

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, wtf is this. Beta scrawns that play Runescape talking about zyzz

Why did I even sign into these forums.

ownagemilk.png

#NME
Fastest rising clan in RS history
#1 MPC

Zyzz Zlammed Z

Ex Member Of Bloody Vikingz : February 2011 - April 2011
Ex Officer of Exiled Force : April 2011 - October 2011
Ex Member Of We Are Royalty : October 2011 - November 2011
Proud Ex councilj-1.gifCouncil Of Hostility November 2011 - August 8th
Proud Member of Fatality since August 11th

Good job on taking that 3-0 FI. :)

hey kid arent u mad, say eop has better organisation but we've beaten zenith 3 times in a row, something you're not capable of doing once m8s, LOL

We've beaten Zenith 3 times in a row before, at one point Zenith and TLP were the only clans that would prep us....so we had no other choice. I said good job on the 3-0, and you still try to flame, then you wonder why the community is turning to crap. Get off me nugga. :)

thekingu.png

hey kid arent u mad, say eop has better organisation but we've beaten zenith 3 times in a row, something you're not capable of doing once m8s, LOL

We've beaten Zenith 3 times in a row before, at one point Zenith and TLP were the only clans that would prep us....so we had no other choice. I said good job on the 3-0, and you still try to flame, then you wonder why the community is turning to crap. Get off me nugga. :)

You had a little 20v20 win streak vs us lol, and u dont even prep us anymore now after we beat ur **** clan 5 preps in a row. :ninja:

You had a little 20v20 win streak vs us lol, and u dont even prep us anymore now after we beat ur **** clan 5 preps in a row. :ninja:

Listen buddy, it ain't my fault that your clan was only pulling 20's at the time and we had to sit 20 people to match....so quit your complaining lmao. We still prep you guys so idk what your talking about. Zenith had some big mouths lately, trying to stir up beef with TLP and FI, and now EOP? All 3 of those clans can smack the **** out of your clan lil guy, so sit down and keep your mouth shut before you go back to pulling 20's again and fighting the likes of BV.

thekingu.png

Listen buddy, it ain't my fault that your clan was only pulling 20's at the time and we had to sit 20 people to match....so quit your complaining lmao. We still prep you guys so idk what your talking about. Zenith had some big mouths lately, trying to stir up beef with TLP and FI, and now EOP? All 3 of those clans can smack the **** out of your clan lil guy, so sit down and keep your mouth shut before you go back to pulling 20's again and fighting the likes of BV.

king of bumping ^^ gj really mate great to see EOP is good for something

OT: GJ Fatality ;)

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

we have a prep vs eop both servers this week, stupid mjeska can't read english

M8, 1 Zenith member doesn't speak for us all. Just ignore Mjeska's flame. He's not even active enough to know prep records.

2ewgrxw.gif