Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Part II of: Slumptality 2012: An EoP Production

I Pk With OJ

Sucks that EOP where 1 iteming us that fight at GDZ and running around with mage shortbows and titans.

Thanks for the Fight, however we did not call Serenity.

Next Weekend Shall be Interesting

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

eop is strong

They are too strong.

They are the "backbone of PW economy"

On another note EOP went back to slumping, awesome. Guess their IR buddies didn't show up today.

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-First Fatality Veteran
Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser

Nice pull Fatality

good job on your trip :)

stop 1item and rag on us only makes you look bad, and stop acting mature here we all know you are a pice of sh1t 2faced scum

I have no idea what you're talking about, and I certainly didn't come here to flame. However if I have done you any harm in the past I am sorry :(

Once again, keep up the good work Fatality. Trip looked fun :D

32zq2aw.png

Voted BEST PURE CLAN 2 YEARS STRAIGHT - RSC

Witnessed you dominating Z, gj. We took care of most of their mains at new gate.

Oh and am I the only one who is getting tired of Father Justin????????????? I WOULD RATHER THAT RETARD JONTY FLAME THEN SEE ANOTHER "GOOD JOB" POST BY HIM.

was a shame your low IQ memberbase ruined your "hit" on us at northeast steps single when 2 of them rushed us early so we were able to dip before you attacked anyone, anyway it looks like just as in 2010, we've taken f2p back and now we'll begin the assault on p2p, but i think we both know all your trip consisted of today was failed hits on eop and getting killed by vr at gdz :P

crumblin'

Apparently we were crumblin' 9 months ago aswell when you first declared war against us and vowed to close us, and look how that turned out:

>DDoS's our Site/Teamspeak for 2 weeks straight

>Slumps to 30 pulls in both servers

>DDoS's every single rank in fullout war

>STILL Loses fullout war (First round 89-0, third round being up 7)

>Has a change of leadership 1-2 times a week (inner clan problems???) as well as ranks and core members leaving to ZENITH LOL

>Says we're the ones crumblin'

Priceless bro, you really know how to put a cheesy ass grin on my face. Kudos.

OT: Looks like we bodied red hat clan and blue hat clan, wish I was there :thumbsup:

you're all abos

favaccent.png

Nice pull Fatality

good job on your trip :)

stop 1item and rag on us only makes you look bad, and stop acting mature here we all know you are a pice of sh1t 2faced scum

I have no idea what you're talking about, and I certainly didn't come here to flame. However if I have done you any harm in the past I am sorry :(

Once again, keep up the good work Fatality. Trip looked fun :D

Karl has died, so won't be any mod promo's any time soon so yeah. Jog on my friend, jog on.

you're all abos

favaccent.png

Witnessed you dominating Z, gj. We took care of most of their mains at new gate.

Oh and am I the only one who is getting tired of Father Justin????????????? I WOULD RATHER THAT RETARD JONTY FLAME THEN SEE ANOTHER "GOOD JOB" POST BY HIM.

We have 4 videos with proof, TLP and FI have none that I know of. Your theory must be accurate

2ewgrxw.gif

I'm loling at these eop comments "Taken over F2P" mate you've had one average trip all year settle down, on another note good job running from us all trip ;).

Thanks for the fights Z/TLP we're extremely fun just a shame mains had to crash ^^

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

Nice hearing the truth, tyvm Fi =]

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

zenith be diggin

you be ending after 2 fights

and we didn't call SY you idiot they actually have members in Pure clans that will leak them locs

<Owl> d3nny

<Owl> ur not getting locs from me

<Owl> half ur clan is snipeing us

<Owl> i swear

<D3nny> FF is here

<D3nny> its ff lmfao

<D3nny> there the same cape

<D3nny> and u never gave us locs anyway and rushed us b4 and killed us lmfao

Log ended: Sun, 29 Jul 2012 13:12:15 Eastern Standard Time

So the fact you say we call SY is stupid and i would take that out of your topic right now because its truly false and if you need to confirm pm d3nny in irc.

OT: Gj but sadly you left the fight a little to early for my taste

Pretty much just said everything right there

There's a video on Fatalitycinema if you're interested, we left considering the mains/EoP seemed to be targeting us.

Whether or not you called them, I don't really care, fact is they were they killing us.

Spoiler:
d0Q3T.jpg

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png