Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith Prescribe's Refills | 60+ Pull | Domination

Hormone

Known facts after reading 5 pages of replies:

1) "We use Mains". We never called SY. I, myself died 5 times from mains.

2) There is no fun for us in long run vs TLP, because apperently we are not even open for 2 years. Yet they got smacked from 60 pulls to 30 pulls in a week.

3) Fi is flame baiting so they can get rivaly and hype up agian so they can pull high agian.

inb4some1repliesflameing

60 pulls to 30 pulls?? The last time tlp pulled 60 besides for today was earlier in 2012 and that was when zenith was pulling 25-30 and was fighting ef, and teaming with bv? So explain to me how you caused us to go from 60 pulls to 30 pulls lol

Lmfao, you must be on something bro.

Zenith never would pull 25-30 or ever competed with EF or BV.

We have always maintained 40+ pulls

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how the Sy mains knew the difference between fatality and zenith.

The only reason why TLP are not flaming is because they are simply scared. Tlp's last F2P trip topic was full of flame baits, because they thought their 20 applicants would sustain them through the rivalry.

Scared of what? A clan that has closed 3 times and has not been around for more than 2 years?

Give me a break. I'm the last one to flame but you are senseless if you think zenith can compete with tlp in the long run

:yes:

Lets be honest here Zenith...

This so called Rivarly...won't do much for you in the long run.

Goodluck keeping those NPO members happy, i mean we both remember the last time those useless kids joined a clan..

They left to open another clan, yet again close. History repeats...but one thing is for sure, TLP's core will never die.

U say npo was **** but u never beat us @ anything

How long have outrage/npo been open for combined?

Do you honestly think you compete with IR?

I can understand zenith saying something like that but really.. NPO, who are you?

Lets be real here, The IR and Z Rivalry was a good one, If you honestly put NPO in Zenith's spot with that type of Rivarly thats that heated... We would of closed you in a matter of weeks. Your clan came out of nowhere thinking they were ****.. then ended up closing, JUST LIKE THE PREVIOUS CLAN OUTRAGE.

u should take a chill pill, its a game ***** say gz and be done with it plox

gj 2day zenith

You have your past clan History in your signature yet say stupid **** like "its just a game".

Watch out yo, best f2p caller!

The first week of npo opening we got a core of 30 people thenw e prepped u and pulled around 27 and u pulled 20 and we **** on ur face nuff said #Tale **** cause ur in foe now

When you hit that 1 year Anvi... speak again.

Good job on your trip Z, i wouldnt flame fi though.

creedv.png

I wonder how the Sy mains knew the difference between fatality and zenith.

The only reason why TLP are not flaming is because they are simply scared. Tlp's last F2P trip topic was full of flame baits, because they thought their 20 applicants would sustain them through the rivalry.

Scared of what? A clan that has closed 3 times and has not been around for more than 2 years?

Give me a break. I'm the last one to flame but you are senseless if you think zenith can compete with tlp in the long run

:yes:

I wudnt want 2 hit that 1year anvi and lost like IR

k0 no rm

Lets be honest here Zenith...

This so called Rivarly...won't do much for you in the long run.

Goodluck keeping those NPO members happy, i mean we both remember the last time those useless kids joined a clan..

They left to open another clan, yet again close. History repeats...but one thing is for sure, TLP's core will never die.

U say npo was **** but u never beat us @ anything

How long have outrage/npo been open for combined?

Do you honestly think you compete with IR?

I can understand zenith saying something like that but really.. NPO, who are you?

Lets be real here, The IR and Z Rivalry was a good one, If you honestly put NPO in Zenith's spot with that type of Rivarly thats that heated... We would of closed you in a matter of weeks. Your clan came out of nowhere thinking they were ****.. then ended up closing, JUST LIKE THE PREVIOUS CLAN OUTRAGE.

u should take a chill pill, its a game ***** say gz and be done with it plox

gj 2day zenith

You have your past clan History in your signature yet say stupid **** like "its just a game".

Watch out yo, best f2p caller!

The first week of npo opening we got a core of 30 people thenw e prepped u and pulled around 27 and u pulled 20 and we **** on ur face nuff said #Tale **** cause ur in foe now

When you hit that 1 year Anvi... speak again.

Good job on your trip Z, i wouldnt flame fi though.

MostFriendly2.png
BestTripVidder.png
YouTubeHero.png

2) There is no fun for us in long run vs TLP, because apperently we are not even open for 2 years. Yet they got smacked from 60 pulls to 30 pulls in a week.

3) Fi is flame baiting so they can get rivaly and hype up agian so they can pull high agian.

inb4some1repliesflameing

60 pulls to 30 pulls?? The last time tlp pulled 60 besides for today was earlier in 2012 and that was when zenith was pulling 25-30 and was fighting ef, and teaming with bv? So explain to me how you caused us to go from 60 pulls to 30 pulls lol

290010_700b.jpg

inb4some1repliesflameing

290010_700b.jpg

joke is on you, 9gag!