Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

So...?

im a lokifan

me2

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

Loki just doesnt like loosin the end lol

I thought this was for fun (every1 knows the games sucks right now ) but atleast do somethin interesting before theres no game at all? Alot of clans didnt sign up, i expected other top clans to sign up but thats their problem lol

I'm not afraid to lose, I don't know you nor do I think you know who I am.

`Pure, I realize you can't understand what I'm saying so I'll try to simplify it for you. I KNOW that is your opinion, and I KNOW MEMBERS AGREE WITH IT but you don't ask a cancer patient for their opinion on a possible cure, you ask the leading researchers because everyone knows the expert opinion counts way more. Simply put, you aren't a leader in this more rough and harsh time and age, so if you want to assert your opinions then stop trying to make the leaders look like cowards because they're the ones keeping clans alive and keeping what little action there is right now. Gandhi said "Be the change that you wish to see in the world.", so either step up lead a clan and show everyone else how to lead their clan, do more than just keep making ****** posts about clans/leaders being cowards, or stfu and learn your place

So question...wouldn't any opportunity to get fights, like whatever tournament/contest the OP is talking about, be a good thing? Since there's so little action?

Ultimatum Forever

7StHo.jpg

if ur not a loki fan ur dumb

he's right about the banning thing though, when you deliberately flame you don't get warned, then you post something on a flame bait topic that's not even flame, you get posts deleted/warned lol.

OT: full outs are fun

To much complaining, Stop being *******........ If everyone has to use 1 defence then whats the problem? Or are you trying to complain that you need your addy to win?

( Im not bias i have been clanless for a year )

not by choice doe

u apped for nme n got dicklined for being a spoon lelelele

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

I thought this was for fun (every1 knows the games sucks right now ) but atleast do somethin interesting before theres no game at all? Alot of clans didnt sign up, i expected other top clans to sign up but thats their problem lol

`Pure, I realize you can't understand what I'm saying so I'll try to simplify it for you. I KNOW that is your opinion, and I KNOW MEMBERS AGREE WITH IT but you don't ask a cancer patient for their opinion on a possible cure, you ask the leading researchers because everyone knows the expert opinion counts way more. Simply put, you aren't a leader in this more rough and harsh time and age, so if you want to assert your opinions then stop trying to make the leaders look like cowards because they're the ones keeping clans alive and keeping what little action there is right now. Gandhi said "Be the change that you wish to see in the world.", so either step up lead a clan and show everyone else how to lead their clan, do more than just keep making ****** posts about clans/leaders being cowards, or stfu and learn your place

So question...wouldn't any opportunity to get fights, like whatever tournament/contest the OP is talking about, be a good thing? Since there's so little action?

Just because someone posted an event doesn't mean it's a 'ok now we can finally fight without being worried'. It has to be managed and advertised properly. You have to exaggerate the importance of this tournament or whatever the event OP is talking about, give time for the leaders to raise their members morale so the inactive become active just to win this very important event. Then, when say the losing (for the moment) clan between say 2 rivals will get a hype boost to compete properly and give a nice fight that isn't one sided (like the MM vs FOE full out in P2P).

It honestly doesn't look good when an event is posted and after a day of a few clans not signing up seeing posts like "lmfao coward TLP scared to F2P full out EOP when we're pulling 90s" or whoever are rivals right now, these type of posts should be cleared on the spot and not tolerated one bit, let the event bring up a positive feel to leaders who want to sign up and try to boost their clans morale even higher than it is. Don't let it become an event that gives opportunities to say let Fatality flame EOP for not signing up right away because they're thinking if they have a shot or if this will let Fatality flame them for the rest of the year because God knows if EOP could've boosted their morale got inactives active again and boom now you have one of the most amazing fights between these 2 cats.

So to answer your question, yes on paper these events would be a good thing. The problem? The execution sucks.

Edit: By the way, I'm not saying that the staff team of this site has to make events to make clans more active and blah blah im just saying you guys have the power to do so, so you should. Yes I know clan leaders can set these events up on their own but understand their situation and let them understand yours is all I am really saying. Don't tell someone to cross over a bridge to your side when you won't crossed over to theirs.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

So to answer your question, yes on paper these events would be a good thing. The problem? The execution sucks.

Execution? How exactly? There isn't much else we can do from our side other than take input from leaders and organize the event as best as we can. It's participation that's been a problem in the past. Though you'll see for the PCT once aTommy releases it that it's pretty good with the exception of the high level full outs.

And I'm not trying to argue or anything I'm just generally curious because if there's something from our side that we can control to improve events in the future then I'd like to know if you don't mind.

Arp-1.png

Just because someone posted an event doesn't mean it's a 'ok now we can finally fight without being worried'. It has to be managed and advertised properly. You have to exaggerate the importance of this tournament or whatever the event OP is talking about, give time for the leaders to raise their members morale so the inactive become active just to win this very important event. Then, when say the losing (for the moment) clan between say 2 rivals will get a hype boost to compete properly and give a nice fight that isn't one sided (like the MM vs FOE full out in P2P).

It honestly doesn't look good when an event is posted and after a day of a few clans not signing up seeing posts like "lmfao coward TLP scared to F2P full out EOP when we're pulling 90s" or whoever are rivals right now, these type of posts should be cleared on the spot and not tolerated one bit, let the event bring up a positive feel to leaders who want to sign up and try to boost their clans morale even higher than it is. Don't let it become an event that gives opportunities to say let Fatality flame EOP for not signing up right away because they're thinking if they have a shot or if this will let Fatality flame them for the rest of the year because God knows if EOP could've boosted their morale got inactives active again and boom now you have one of the most amazing fights between these 2 cats.

Edit: By the way, I'm not saying that the staff team of this site has to make events to make clans more active and blah blah im just saying you guys have the power to do so, so you should. Yes I know clan leaders can set these events up on their own but understand their situation and let them understand yours is all I am really saying. Don't tell someone to cross over a bridge to your side when you won't crossed over to theirs.

I guess I don't understand what there is to be worried about. You fight...you're either going to win or lose. It's not the end of the world if you do end up losing. I think the "lack of action" like you said, is mostly caused by how sure certain clan leaders have to be that they will win. Why not go in as the underdogs? Pretty good morale booster if you ask me.

Just my 2 cents.

Ultimatum Forever

7StHo.jpg

I guess I don't understand what there is to be worried about. You fight...you're either going to win or lose. It's not the end of the world if you do end up losing. I think the "lack of action" like you said, is mostly caused by how sure certain clan leaders have to be that they will win. Why not go in as the underdogs? Pretty good morale booster if you ask me.

Just my 2 cents.

Pretty much my view. It's like weekend trips. People make such a big deal about the topics and they're completely forgotten by the next weekend.

Arp-1.png

Just my 2 cents.

Pretty much my view. It's like weekend trips. People make such a big deal about the topics and they're completely forgotten by the next weekend.

@Mime

Like I said, sometimes it's not even underdogs going into F2P say 70v100, the odds of you winning that are stupid to none. The morale won't be boosted unless they sign up right away or the leader thinks they won't really be underdogs, and preps up the clan to say a 90v100, in which case they are underdogs but they already signed up!

@Mime's first half/`Pure

Very simple, weekend trips happen every weekend, fullouts don't happen even every other month. Also, see it from another perspective, maybe clan leaders are waiting for the final weekend to have their full outs and just duke it out no holds bar in wild, at that point in time these clans will fight to claim they were the most strongest clan at the ending point of RS. This is a title worth fighting for, and I have no doubt that the leaders of the clans that are still alive today will try to claim it.

Again, realize that I'm not saying you guys aren't doing **** to help, I'm just saying stop insulting clan leaders in front of everyone and putting them out for cowards. Anyone still leading a clan right now is anything but that.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

My intentions weren't to claim any clan leaders cowards. My point is that, perhaps if they were a little more lenient over terms of the fight(ex. 30 def armor, summoning, ops difference etc..) there WOULD be full outs every month. Maybe even more often.

On that note, I'll punch out of this topic.

Was nice debating with someone that didn't flip out.

Ultimatum Forever

7StHo.jpg

My intentions weren't to claim any clan leaders cowards. My point is that, perhaps if they were a little more lenient over terms of the fight(ex. 30 def armor, summoning, ops difference etc..) there WOULD be full outs every month. Maybe even more often.

On that note, I'll punch out of this topic.

Was nice debating with someone that didn't flip out.

The coward remark was directed at `Pure, that's where most of these posts started from lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png