Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Poll: F2P Fullout - CP Vs. Fi

Pig Benis

Fatality vs. Corrupt Pures  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win in the fullout this Saturday?

• Fatality
    • Corrupt Pures

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fi+ppl that dont like cp+ppl that like fi vs cp+ppl that dont like fi+ppl that like cp

fi+ppl that dont like cp+ppl that like fi simply cos they're a bigger bunch so they have more options for quality whereas cp can't exactly choose whether they allow an experienced or a retard in the cc, beggers can't be choosers, they'll be taking what they can get (ef etc)

also find it funny that some ppl think that one kid making a call in this war will make the slightest difference.

ps fi ranks lemme come bros im off work that day

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

cp tried to mass up , giving ef free member access etc etc. that won't work tho , fi is obv winning

edit : and is cp srsly talking about fi invites ? lmfao? cp is like the clan that brings the most invites in this community

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

cp tried to mass up , giving ef free member access etc etc. that won't work tho , fi is obv winning

edit : and is cp srsly talking about fi invites ? lmfao? cp is like the clan that brings the most invites in this community

did-someone-rustle-your-jimmies-.jpg

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

Don't take it as a flame, but I haven't been around 100% for awhile but I feel like CP pulls 30s on Saturdays and they're fulloutting a clan that pulls 60s+ consistently? Ehhh...

Going with Fatality lol, either way they'll have a stronger 100. Good luck though of course CP, have fun.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

I guess most of you dont understand that cp have been open for 7 years. Alot oldschool members are comming back just for this fullout.

Yes most definitely, i'm sure 60 ex-corrupt pures members will suddenly decide to show interest in runescape and attend this event. You're fooling nobody, we've got a more than healthy amount of yes should be interesting if our TS doesn't go down and our ranks don't get hit off.

titanj.png

I guess most of you dont understand that cp have been open for 7 years. Alot oldschool members are comming back just for this fullout.

Yes most definitely, i'm sure 60 ex-corrupt pures members will suddenly decide to show interest in runescape and attend this event. You're fooling nobody, we've got a more than healthy amount of yes should be interesting if our TS doesn't go down and our ranks don't get hit off.

yes that would be an interesting albeit unlikely situation

unfortunately i do not forecast such circumstances coming into play :confused:

Retired PureWarfare Moderator

hzyo.png

Was stupid for Fatality to just accept it thinking CP is going to only pull 70-80. If Fi loose this fullout for whatever reason it would kill there momentum and make themselves look like a joke.

Fatality has nothing to gain from this win or loose

Corrupt Pures has a lot to gain win or loose

Goodluck

~ Zenith The Perfect Pure Community ~

~ Proud @Leader of the #1 Med Level Pure Clan ~
EQUSi.png

1ajnC.png

Was stupid for Fatality to just accept it thinking CP is going to only pull 70-80. If Fi loose this fullout for whatever reason it would kill there momentum and make themselves look like a joke.

Fatality has nothing to gain from this win or loose

Corrupt Pures has a lot to gain win or loose

Goodluck

Excellent point lol, only 1 month left of RS though, what momentum are we looking to build and sustain for 1 month

titanj.png

yes that would be an interesting albeit unlikely situation

unfortunately i do not forecast such circumstances coming into play :confused:

You sound retarded. Are you trying to portray yourself as being intellectual or something? Anyways, like i said it would be interesting if ddoxing doesn't come into play.

titanj.png

CP pulling 30+ to trips atm.

In the scenario they do pull 100, im sure majority would be eop/other randoms that wanted to jump on the band wagon. Im sure we will have no TS (unless we use NME's), although EOP would probably still be willing to ddos their own server for the sake of us losing a fullout (i love how obsessed they are with us).

Either way, we accepted this not because of a win, nor loss, but for the opportunity to fullout. Time is withering away now so might aswell make the most of it. Win or lose, long hair don't care. YOLO.

you're all abos

favaccent.png

Fatality will rely on levels to win..

Cp has the callers and more experienced ranks..

CP will win

More experience ranks? Elaborate.

John (Leader): Been a co-leader/leader for around 3 years+ in the clan, one of the most experienced person in the pure community with fullouts.

Addy Daddy (Co-Leader): Warlord/Co leader for majority of his clanning career, 3 years+ as a rank. Also one of the best current callers in the pure community, hands down.

Freryd2lumby (Co-Leader): Smartest figure heads in Fi & most likely the whole pure community. Rank for 3 years~+

Flash Cutter (High Council): Been around since Fi was created, around 6 years as a rank. Guys a ******* dinosaur lol

Not to mention the 10+ retired glorious ranks attending the event. (Davey, Ssj, Myself, Chew, Skillzy etc).

Only way we will lose is if our teamspeak and ranks get hit off once again by EOP (although, we all know how that turned out last time so we will just have to wait and see :whistling: )

100m on Fi to win, 2-1 odds. Any takers?

BTW:

depends, Fi showed a few weeks ago they can only win a fullout if they ddos their opponents teamspeak, so we'll see whether they resort to such desperate measures again :P

89-0 when the only ones ddosd were fi ranks. still bitter, i see.

should cp pull anything close to 90, it's within reason to be suspicious. the only clan that can really pull 100 after being terrible for so long is mm and maybe foe.

was anyone aware that wc could type in full sentences?? my world has been turned up side down.

you're all abos

favaccent.png

Man now im starting to believe the talks of FI always coming up with constant lines of excuses. If you're going to make so many before the full out i cant imagine what will happen when you lose, why accept our declaration if you're going to cry about it for the entire week? get over yourselves, youre putting yourself too high up on that pedestal

making up all this propaganda about us bringing invites isn't going to benefit you either when the gwas comes on Saturday

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Man now im starting to believe the talks of FI always coming up with constant lines of excuses. If you're going to make so many before the full out i cant imagine what will happen when you lose, why accept our declaration if you're going to cry about it for the entire week? get over yourselves, youre putting yourself too high up on that pedestal

making up all this propaganda about us bringing invites isn't going to benefit you either when the gwas comes on Saturday

who is crying? full out war woot. Guna be ownage yol0 blunt blazin 420. I just ask for mercy upon my modem, idk how many packets it can yet with-stain. =[

Peeps only using dat logic br0. 16-0 prep streak, just defeated a more experienced clan aka EOP in that 100v100 despite a solid 5+ being hit offline. Fi is purty stronk man. Besides all that st00f you gotta really scratch ur head and ask yourself how does a clan that pulled less than 30 last weekend hope to beat a clan that's #1 matched opts in both servers and pulling twice that of their challenger.

Anyone who voted for Cp to win this well ( l0l ) I just don't agree with ya m8s. Not to talk ourselves up, cause everything I said is fact. Not opinion. My opinion is we will win because we will pull less shenanigans.

aint gotta be so salty brah

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

W0T?

ps cp had 58 people in their cc the day this full out was accepted vs our 150 or something l0l wtf. let's be real for a second. So even if Cp can double their ML size in 1 week with people who "don't really play anymore," I'm not sure how they can realistically expect to beat the matched opt champs of the pure community. Who actually have that many active duty members.

If they do then y0l0 ain't an excuse in the world for that.

Win or lose I get a full out this weekend and for all this sass, I'm expecting it not to be a disappointment.

SO WOOOT.

It will also warm us up for an even more ownage full out next weekend.

SO DOULBE WOOOOT.

AND on top of all that I'm in the most fun clan to be in ATM cause there's more action than I know what to do with.

TRIPLE WOOOOT.

I'll be honest with ya mates. I'm all fired up nd rdy to go. I've got a sick few weeks of action packed runeskep and I'm looking forward to it. Winning and losing are important I suppose, but there's no replacement for fun, which these next few weeks will provide no matter what for Fi. So all drama llamas aside, let's fkin do this ****.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png