Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Poll: F2P Fullout - CP Vs. Fi

Pig Benis

Fatality vs. Corrupt Pures  

148 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win in the fullout this Saturday?

• Fatality
    • Corrupt Pures

• Replies 166
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

depends, Fi showed a few weeks ago they can only win a fullout if they ddos their opponents teamspeak, so we'll see whether they resort to such desperate measures again :P

You seem to have forgotten that your teamspeak was recorded, and that it wasn't hit offline. :confused:

Besides that, CP should have 100 with the invites, so it will be fun.

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png

tpe2.pngtpe3.pngtpe4.png

CP have a massive ex member base. We just haven't really used them for a "birthday" pk trip or anything like Fi have etc. Keep in mind CP is the 3rd oldest pure clan which means we have a 7 year history. We have quite a bit of Ex members so I expect my clan to pull pretty well. Its funny at all of the propaganda Fatality have been feeding their members... If you are going to try to be like EOP at least be decent at it. If you need a shoulder to cry on pm [CP]Drunk

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

depends, Fi showed a few weeks ago they can only win a fullout if they ddos their opponents teamspeak, so we'll see whether they resort to such desperate measures again :P

89-0 when the only ones ddosd were fi ranks. still bitter, i see.

should cp pull anything close to 90, it's within reason to be suspicious. the only clan that can really pull 100 after being terrible for so long is mm and maybe foe.

There were EoP members ddosed in every round, regardless in round 1 we were poorly prepared and didn't deserve to win.

Round 2 was a complete steamroll for us.

Round 3 again was a steamroll until our teamspeak was ddosed.

I'm predicting CP will win unless Fi+NME+whoever else is clan ally break out the booters again

all of fi's ranks were ddosd in every round, can't say the same about eop. there really is no excuse for being beaten 89-0.

i wouldnt call round 2 a 'steamroll' considering it ended in something like 40-0.

as for round 3, you were up like 7(?) and still lost. teamspeak or not, you got your ass handed to you and deserve no sympathy seeing as how you ddos just about everyone along with their teamspeak. it's funny that you should even bring up ddosing.

I can see CP pulling 100, but their 100 won't be the quality they have in 30v30s, where as Fi will have much more quality and Fi could probably beat anyone without having a teamspeak outside of the top 4, with all the levels.

I think Fi will underestimate CP however and thus it should be a close one.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Heard CP bringing a lot of invites lol. Quality will prevail.
Was fi not allowin tlp/nme members if they app'd for clan ally? lol

ptpfx.png

yuppers

xpnk and tha were ally way b4 the fullout was accepted or w/e

the join dates are right there bro, they joined ur new forums just to get ally and attend the fullout lol..

yea he joined june 26 and today is august 1? fullout wasnt mentioned till 1 week ago and thau tbh idk he was ob so thats y but not sure about him and ben well idk who the **** is ben

e7dtvb.png

pinkclay.png

Heard CP bringing a lot of invites lol. Quality will prevail.
Was fi not allowin tlp/nme members if they app'd for clan ally? lol

ptpfx.png

yuppers

xpnk and tha were ally way b4 the fullout was accepted or w/e

the join dates are right there bro, they joined ur new forums just to get ally and attend the fullout lol..

It's a rank that has allows you to see an extra public forum. What kind of ******** would it be if you're allow to attend a war as an ally.

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-First Fatality Veteran
Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser