Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

about 06scape

Leetz

Even if you bring old rs back, it will never be the same, you will never be a kid or an early teen who's lost in such a big and confusing world ever again, it's more about the loss of your childhood rather than the loss of a computer game.

It was kinda the noobs which made this game, and now we have all grown up. In 2006scape everyone would just race for 99's as quick as possible etc. if you get my point

mmflash123.gif

thanks for the tip i will notify the press immediately and the story should go nationwide by the morning, i may need some assistance in funding the television and radio campaigns but i'll call in a few favours and see what i can do.

thanks for the tip i will notify the press immediately and the story should go nationwide by the morning, i may need some assistance in funding the television and radio campaigns but i'll call in a few favours and see what i can do.

you have most likely recently started playing so you wouldn't obviously know, but thanks for the contribution though.

mmflash123.gif

you have most likely recently started playing so you wouldn't obviously know, but thanks for the contribution though.

i've never played runescape i just like watching others play it, its really more of a spectator sport for me

I may have started playing later, but yea I understand what you mean.

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

You cant relive your old memories, what made the game fun back in then was the adventurer, being a noob and not knowing what to do, so you were always going on adventurers to figure out how to do something, or how something works. Now everyone knows the RS like the back of there hands.

bamfs.gif

It's still fun to be able to play in those graphics, have to click the special attack bar 4 times before speccing, and most importantly PKing under rough circumstances, it's not easy like it is today.

Instead of looking for the negatives, find the positives.

I must say I COMPLETELY AGREE about the age factor - I've said that since day 1, when people ask why I quit RS I simply say it's because I've grown out of it - it's no longer fun. When you've played since the 4th grade and you're now a senior, you get worn out.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

My advice. Just let it die. Get on with your life.

What makes you qualified to give that advice? I mean you are one of the most active users on this site. And yes, this site still counts as RS.

I haven't tried 06scape yet but I think I'll still enjoy the simplicity of old RS edge PKing.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Lol just quit rs related stuff when they change the game. This should give some of you a legit reason to break your addictions. Stop trying to find a way out.

And lol @ what patreek or w.e said in regards to suicide.

The Best Black P2P Leader in RuneScape History. Winnin'

Leader of the New Pure Order Empire. "I Built this family on loyalty."

BestLeader.png

In the End, we will remember not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends.

397360_10151178047660495_811395494_23976406_1811914286_n.jpg

What makes you qualified to give that advice? I mean you are one of the most active users on this site. And yes, this site still counts as RS.

I haven't tried 06scape yet but I think I'll still enjoy the simplicity of old RS edge PKing.

I am active on this site as I am required to be. I'd gladly step down if there was someone who could step up and take my place, but there is no one who could. Personally, I think you should take my advice, as every post that I read of yours is either bashing another clan or just flame/baiting in general, I'd suggest not trying to start anything with me, as I can camp your posts for hours at a time, seeing as I am one of the most active members on here (although I've been fairly inactive for the past month and a half, coming on when I have the time to) just to find a way to ban you. I'd rather not do this though. So I'd just drop it, and pretend for a second that you have the capability to at least act mature.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

I enjoy games like Diablo and WoW so the evolution of combat is right up my ally. I agree that the game will never be as fun as it once was due to age, but that's the type of things you have to deal with in life. I still play video games because I haven't found anything to replace them with yet.

Retired

Maxed Zerker - B iohazard

Maxed 30 Defence - Devin

You're so ******* obvious. I'll take care of you myself, as always, for old times' sake.

I am active on this site as I am required to be. I'd gladly step down if there was someone who could step up and take my place, but there is no one who could. Personally, I think you should take my advice, as every post that I read of yours is either bashing another clan or just flame/baiting in general, I'd suggest not trying to start anything with me, as I can camp your posts for hours at a time, seeing as I am one of the most active members on here (although I've been fairly inactive for the past month and a half, coming on when I have the time to) just to find a way to ban you. I'd rather not do this though. So I'd just drop it, and pretend for a second that you have the capability to at least act mature.

Oh dear.

Enjoy Runescape for what it is at the moment.

If you folks like EoC, then play it, if not - there are tons upon tons of other games to play - and there's always life outside the computer.

Not the end of the world folks.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Wait, you HAVE to be here? You don't have to do anything, especially visit a website daily. Take a step back look how ridiculous you sound. The fact of the matter is that you are still here (more than most from what I've seen) and you are trying to give advice on getting along with your life. Nothing else matters, especially that you think you are bound to Runescape against your will. If you were actually over Runescape, you would move on like many others have and realize that what you want is more important than what others want you to do. And by the looks of it, you still want to mod and enjoy this game, and there is nothing wrong with that.

Also, I find it funny that you attacked my behavior and my habit of blatantly calling out most of the illogical posts on these forums (such as yours) and tried to belittle me. I guess we're suppose to keep our opinions to ourself and sugarcoat everything.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

06scape hasnt even really come out yet, it's in testing so you can't judge on what it's going to be like. There's too much hype about 06scape for it to close shortly after it comes out. Yeah so what you guys can't relive you childhoods or whatever and it's useless or whatever, but what about the future generations of scapers? Don't you want those kids to relive the memories you did? 06scape is a private server and has perfect opportunities to do just that. The people flocking to this server don't really know about clans, so all this would be new to them, don't let us die here, train up a new generation of pure clanners, that way when we come back ten years down the road to see whats been going on, we can smock and laugh at the noobs arguing at eachother about who crashed who, knowing it's all pointless in the end, but it's still fun for the moment.

:\