Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

about 06scape

Leetz

thanks for the tip i will notify the press immediately and the story should go nationwide by the morning, i may need some assistance in funding the television and radio campaigns but i'll call in a few favours and see what i can do.

it's a shame it took you a whole month to get banned.

ot: yea it will never be new and exciting, but like anything long-term in life after the excitement wears off, what's left is something reliable.

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

My advice. Just let it die. Get on with your life.

What makes you qualified to give that advice? I mean you are one of the most active users on this site. And yes, this site still counts as RS.

I haven't tried 06scape yet but I think I'll still enjoy the simplicity of old RS edge PKing.

My boy Prat went in.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

It's not the fact that it is "nostalgia". People want the old game back, because of the qualitys, you play games for fun not for the feeling of nostalgia. Sure, nostalgia helps, but you don't go back and play Pokemon Red because it brings back old memories, you play it because it's fun. Same with N64, etc. Some things are better when they are simple, apparently Jagex disagrees and wants to expand their game to as many type of people as possible. Many more will begin playing RS now with this evolution of combat, but people like us, probably not.

Hopefully RS interprets an RS2 classic, something that is much more stable then RS Classic. Perhaps make us make new accounts, maybe not.

Hopefully it isn't turned into a mass-retard fest with people flaming eachother if people do decide to play the game, hopefully people will just chill.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

It'll most likely be more of a novelty site primarily based on nostalgia. People might go on it once in a while to edge pk, but they'll soon get tired of it.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

In a sense what you say is true, theirs no doubting the fact people will be excessively farming, but that's only RS nature. But the real main reason for wanting to play 06scape of course from a veterans point of view, is because it gives us one last chance to re-live our early days of playing Runescape, and to give us that little boost of nostalgia and happiness, we will probably never feel again. I for one will be playing the server for Pure nostalgia and happiness, and to use it as my last month or so of playing the "real Runescape" as I like to call it, before I leave this game and a large sum of this community behind

ripwy.jpg

Ex Leader Of Complexity

Ex Founder/Warlord of Control