Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Legends of P2P ~ Keep your cheap tacky crowns.

walli

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

we did great out opted by 20+ not cleared once and over half of foe with turmoil not sad at all gratz on ur pull too bad u had to adapt to earn the win

Its literally impossible to get cleared with 100+ people at a return spot like gdz. mm did get pushed quite a bit though, nonetheless mm did do a good job considering all of foes advantages.

could just auto barrage gdz but that is impossible when 90% of u were just nig ranging with snakeskin and mauls :/

mm just got back so fast seeing how they just put on str ammy and some monk robes

the only one i know who actually does this is sleepy

and u don't provide a pic

and no a majority of foe were not maging lmfao

lmao, are you dumb? I think I'd know what most of my clan mates were doing. Keep trying though, thanks for the monk robes.

hvw7ba.jpg
1spju.png

mackin' hoes since '94

we did great out opted by 20+ not cleared once and over half of foe with turmoil not sad at all gratz on ur pull too bad u had to adapt to earn the win

Its literally impossible to get cleared with 100+ people at a return spot like gdz. mm did get pushed quite a bit though, nonetheless mm did do a good job considering all of foes advantages.

could just auto barrage gdz but that is impossible when 90% of u were just nig ranging with snakeskin and mauls :/

most of you guys were in monk robes etcs...

Hiiiiiiiiiiii Shivan :) For this war I was pretty set on returning in straight mage, after dying 5 times in mage from getting camped by mains it just wasnt worth it. I was doing **** ton more damage with maul+titan then I was just sitting there having to eat.

Shame mains and other clans have to ruin an event that could have been amazing. We went out there and fought 20ish down. GJ FOE on the W today. GL tomm if we get some fights in.

For shivan and hater aka emo semtex :)

120803191157.png

Sorry for the **** talking but you splashed sooooooo many times on me. Gonna take a wild guess and say you were brewed down to like 10 mage.

120803191227.png

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

Could have just done in clan wars where there wasnt mains/1itemers/and looters....

Grats on win though

I think both clans wanted this to be a true fullout and didnt think other clans/mains would be such faggots and ruin it. FOE sure as hell surprised me with a 130 pull which is something that they wouldnt of been able to do with clanwars. I think we had a bit below 110? Just a shame about the mains and ****.

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

massive props to mm for fighting foe slightly outopted and outmained but thats rs, would love to see a 1 def cap next time, would have been more epic and fair

gz foe, not rly suprised

kinda agree, kinda disagree. I always liked that there were no rules in the wilderness, even if that put us at a disadvantage but at the same time it would make it more fair/interesting and we are supposed to be pures. Maybe we could have something like this instead of 100v100 clan wars if we meet in pct final?

also by watching all the vids uploaded so far it looks like MM dominated the whole war so my guess is the kdr is broken

Scrolled through 5 pages to pick off any stupid comments and came across this one ^ lmfao

Click for Maxed out 60 attack 99 summon pure videos.

Pk Commentaries, risk fights, FOE trips, edge, hybridding.

Like/Fav/Sub and leave a message on what you think!

dfEBx.png

MM you're nothing without me haha. #Finalownage

foe vs mm p2p full out in 2009

looks like we didnt have to adapt to beat you then

stfu, you make no sense. with or without turmoil, u guys woulda still got wrecked.

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

how much did mm pull?

I think we peaked a little under 110

Well done to both clans! MM done well with there 1 defence compared to foe 30-40 defence levels.

Foe are the best p2p pure clan ever.

MM are the best f2p ever.

Its a shame mm has to deal with everyones defence.

I mean all of MM isnt 1 defense and all of FOE isnt 30+

Were still at a disadvantage but its whatever.

Sig4.png

Sig5.png

Why does the kdr show that you have 112 kills before one mm/foe died?

Why does the kdr show that foe has 95% of mm's deaths(-the 112 kills), but mm only has around 75% of foe's death? Foe died 110 times to mains(prob more due to mm killing randomers)? And mm only died 10 times to mains?

Why does the kdr show that 30% of mm have 0 individual kills when they there for the entire hour which is impossible tbh, maybe 1-2, but 30%? all u have to do is snipe and u get a kill.

KDR was obviously bugged. Why It worked so much in foe's favor idk. Hell I'd even go as far as saying that foe knows a glitch how to delay your kills/deaths from showing up. (skype moms got 112 kills in 5mins?)

Why was failed again there on his rune pure, why was player 38423785y237523h752 there? Why is it that the same clan keeps showing up to rag on his p2p vs foe? Obviously You can't control every kid, but I'm pretty sure the 2 I named are respected in foe community and still showed up to ruin this event which says alot.

edit: nvm i think failed again was on his 32 def, Players and failed again sniped me down and I just read it wrong(as FA as players) 120803230811.png

This is what I was looking at earlier: 120803231017.png

Gf though, it's hard to fight low level mains with pures when we our 10 combat levels lower on average and in worse gear and out opted

My video:

23-10 or 11 + this 1 random I killed.

Also we never broke 110 lol, not even with scouts in our fall in.

I thought the excuses were our thing.

we are a better p2p clan.

always have been

always will be

fact.

game over.

#TEAM-WALLI

I died about 50 times, and killed about 30 kids all a mixture of FOE and mains.

Lost about 46 sets of zuriels, and a few sols.

Meh, not gunna say it was fun because half the time it was too laggy, and I literally had mains/110 raggers camping the **** outta me with mauls and steel titans. I reckon those 126 main with yaks were happy with the bank they made...

At the very least I was a part of it though.

Gj today - and nice pull.

Oh and we peaked at ~107 ingame, no where near the ~120 range.

Opnb.png

you go girl

Perhaps he hit the 0 by mistake. Great job, Foe. Will always be the #1 P2P clan.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.