Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP Midweek ft. Frenzy + TLP

Pepe

MQWZF.png

EoP vs Frenzy

Today we set out for our late night midweek first off with a planed Pkri vs Frenzy. We outnumbered them by ~6 so we mopped them up quite easy and finished them off in around 15 minutes. Thanks for the fight Frenzy pm me anytime for these they are quite fun. Here is ending KDR for our Frenzy fight.

OtJb.png

f0vtzc.png

theoptube.png
Timmy:

f0vtzc.png

EoP vs TLP

After we went back to Edgeville and banked our loot I pm'd around a lot of clans until finally my good ol' buddies TLP gladly accepted. The fight started out right west of GDZ where we took the initial fight easily clearing them pretty fast. Their returners began to overwelm us though and they really started to do some work on us. This is where our KDR dropped greatly. I called a pull inside of the hut to get us organized and we started crawling our way back up the KDR making it go closer and closer. The fight stayed the same for about 30 or so minutes inside GDZ until TLP left due to mains/raggers. It was a really fun fight and despite our negative KDR we did very well.

OtMd.png

f0vtzc.png

theoptube.png
Alex:

f0vtzc.png

Osds.png

http://www.eop-rs.com | #clan-eop

Looks like you guys had fun, hopefully these sort of fights continue =]

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

3 kills..for the #1 p2p matched clan..i see

This they have the most "quality" also

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance