Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe v Fi F2P Fullout

aTommy

132 members have voted

1. 1. Who will wiN?

• Fi
    • Foe

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the rematch of the century ! the war that made fatality fall to pieces! now a chance for fatality to redeem itself and try to work it's way back up and claim their spot back at #1 f2p !

I thought Mm was the #1 f2p 0.o

They are, but Fi was before.

Ohh ok :)

Actually EoP is, seeing as MM refuse to fullout us

and this will be proven further tomorrow, provided MM don't slide away to clanwars to watch this fullout when they realise we've got as big as pull as they do.

SkeletorYellBig1.gif

the rematch of the century ! the war that made fatality fall to pieces! now a chance for fatality to redeem itself and try to work it's way back up and claim their spot back at #1 f2p !

and this will be proven further tomorrow, provided MM don't slide away to clanwars to watch this fullout when they realise we've got as big as pull as they do.

no1 cares about opinions i was talking about facts lol mayweather isn't fighting pacquiao does that make pacquiao the best

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Yea a clan that's never won a full out and has never been #1 in its entire 6 year existence, makes sense.

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-First Fatality Veteran
Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser

yes because this topic is about mm and eop and not fi and foe fullout

anyway i voted for fi b4 the problems in foe and feel even more confident

So you are saying if an LPC asked you for a fullout at 4:30 est on saturday and only would pull 20 and you declined that makes them #1?

You can't skip peopel like that l0l

Ahh, the benefit of hindsight.

-

FOE won, great job guys.

Hi

will be another this:

if this doesn't happen:

1xohL.jpg

shoutout to the bad guys for not ddosing either clan.

wasn't a 3-0 as i expected, but a 2-1 will do

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage

:stupid:

:stupid:

ouch.

topxo.png
botbi.png

will be another this:

if this doesn't happen:

1xohL.jpg

shoutout to the bad guys for not ddosing either clan.

wasn't a 3-0 as i expected, but a 2-1 will do

someone actually did ddos our ts during the 2nd or 3rd round, but we came prepared so it didnt do much damage

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: foe won

If you disagree with the action which has been taken on this topic, please PM a Moderator or an Administrator.

Kind regards,

Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures Staff

Arp-1.png