Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures Vs. Fatality

-Toxine-

I honestly couldn't be happier for a clan than I am seeing CP win this full-out.

Possibly one of the most resilient clans out there, and drunk r2h has been with the clan forever.

Hopefully Fatality comes back hard though.

Gj dudes.

ps I voted for y'all on the poll here :thumbsup:

Yea our ts went down for the redo of 2nd round and the 3rd round it was down. Both times it went down as you rushed.

TS really doesnt matter as its been said before. We had enough spamming in fc its just peoples fault for not listening and being an easy target.

My question is, why did we redo the 2nd round and not the 1st?

We couldn't see you first round but we clicked around and tanked anyways. Just clicked on spots tbh and stayed w/ clan. Then when xL members came out and flamed for "glitching" rofl (have they played rs before?) half our clan thought it was 3rd round and was asking why we were in classic.

its 1-1 in my eyes (2nd round redo, 3rd round). Not sure how this is a victory with that being said but this was prolly most pointless fullout in my near 10yrs of RS.

I dont care about the invites or w/e as we pulled 100. Not really an excuse there.

Everyone already knows it wasn't legit, so I won't even say anything... But congrats.

what happened to you? >.>

the old skillzy woulda taken the loss

I would definitely take the loss if it had JUST been CP members fighting.

I honestly don't care about the ddosing from a third party or the invisible glitch... But when you openly accept other clan members in the community to fight for YOUR clan, that's when it becomes illegitimate.

if you're talking bout EF and XL

EF isn't even a clan anymore they became a community kinda thingy o.o (not a clan anymore) like 2 weeks ago

XL closed a rlly long time ago D:

we've explained this soooo many times -,-

also had a bunch of old schoolers like ibug, rage, carson, pink, punch there

it was all legit CP

kinda expected the invites excuse tbh >.> seeing that you' all week everyone but Ghostly <3 Ghostly has been saying "itll be CP+Invits"

but w.e you'd rather claim to have lost to a bunch of invites and make your clan which has the highest combat average outta all pure clans and apparently is #1 matched look like ****. Fine by us :3

Flawpy gettin down and dirty

All you're doing is proving my point. XL and EF are a community maybe, but they're not CP members. Until they apply and have a "member" tag on your forums, they might as well be clanless.

So, because you invited them to your fullout, they are classified as "invites."

Anyway, my point has obviously been proven. I'm done, enjoy your victory and most likely "last word."

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Everyone already knows it wasn't legit, so I won't even say anything... But congrats.

I honestly don't care about the ddosing from a third party or the invisible glitch... But when you openly accept other clan members in the community to fight for YOUR clan, that's when it becomes illegitimate.

EF isn't even a clan anymore they became a community kinda thingy o.o (not a clan anymore) like 2 weeks ago

it was all legit CP

kinda expected the invites excuse tbh >.> seeing that you' all week everyone but Ghostly <3 Ghostly has been saying "itll be CP+Invits"

but w.e you'd rather claim to have lost to a bunch of invites and make your clan which has the highest combat average outta all pure clans and apparently is #1 matched look like ****. Fine by us :3

All you're doing is proving my point. XL and EF are a community maybe, but they're not CP members. Until they apply and have a "member" tag on your forums, they might as well be clanless.

Anyway, my point has obviously been proven. I'm done, enjoy your victory.

look at sign ups

1clrd.png
&&&&&&&
OSBOW.png
#clan-cp :3
:

Wait... what?

(02:29:36) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]Cookiezs

(02:29:37) <Oompaloompa> Justin Bieber gave birth to you [Z]Cookiezs

(02:25:33) <+[Z]Tommmmy> .insult [Z]0wl

(02:25:33) <Oompaloompa> Your moustache is so big that you could probably wipe your ass with it [Z]0wlD9l9t.gif?1

it was all legit CP

Anyway, my point has obviously been proven. I'm done, enjoy your victory and most likely "last word."

All the EF members you are talking about , were in CP before the fullout and they will stay in CP.

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

it was all legit CP

hey retard look at the signups, those EF kids have been in CP for months now, they have member access. Better luck next time, i'm sure you'll get that High Council soon, lilguy.

We can't make any excuses for losing this full-out. CP deserved it and that's the truth, so we should really get off this topic with this negative stuff and let them enjoy their moment of glory.

As for what happened during the full-out... Yeah our TS got ddossed 2nd and 3rd round, but that's not an excuse AT ALL. Can't take anything away from CP. They were more prepared and determined to win this than we were.

But... Why is EOP even talking on this topic? Didn't we destroy you in a full-out not too long ago? You guys came after the 3rd round spamming and celebrating like it was your own victory. You seemed more excited than CP. LMAO

xtdthroughthesmoke.png

www.CLAN-FI.com
#Fatality

We can't make any excuses for losing this full-out. CP deserved it and that's the truth, so we should really get off this topic with this negative stuff and let them enjoy their moment of glory.

As for what happened during the full-out... Yeah our TS got ddossed 2nd and 3rd round, but that's not an excuse AT ALL. Can't take anything away from CP. They were more prepared and determined to win this than we were.

But... Why is EOP even talking on this topic? Didn't we destroy you in a full-out not too long ago? You guys came after the 3rd round spamming and celebrating like it was your own victory. You seemed more excited than CP. LMAO

Respect tbh

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

Fatality claiming all Cp had was invites lol. Its kind of funny because on that logic Fatality lost to a bunch of massers. Great job Cp.

Can't you read? Skillzy said we had XL and EF with us... so there for, they aren't invites!

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Le DDos Won this Fullout.

gz

Is that all clans do now? They lose a fight and scream DDoS. Kid you're a scrub, you talked **** and you got smacked. Just face it, you lost the full out. No pic no proof, unfortunately there's pics of CP's win, and no pictures of your TS offline during it. Sorry mate, try again.

Youknowwhoitis<3.

And no thanks I don't want to lead a full out, they don't mean anything anyways, this topic proves it.

Why don't full outs mean anything? Probably because NME wouldn't win no matter who they faught, right?

Youknowwhoitis<3.

It doesn't help jerking one clan off, and then spitting on another. EoP would dump on your clan.

Youknowwhoitis<3.

"the good guys prevail" oh god lmfao

grats on your "win"

p.s. idk why eop is even bothering flaming FI you got the **** from them not too long ago LOL

inb4 "fi ddos'd our ts 3rd round"

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force