Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures Vs. Fatality

-Toxine-

And no thanks I don't want to lead a full out, they don't mean anything anyways, this topic proves it.

Why don't full outs mean anything? Probably because NME wouldn't win no matter who they faught, right?

faught

faught

faught

faught

faught

"the good guys prevail" oh god lmfao

grats on your "win"

p.s. idk why eop is even bothering flaming FI you got the **** from them not too long ago LOL

inb4 "fi ddos'd our ts 3rd round"

says the kid who's horrible "#1 p2p clan aka #1 luring clan" is closed. Rofl, you left NME because they were in a slump and now your in Fi but we're still dicking you. You cant hide from us.

Join Corrupt Pures

grats on your "win"

p.s. idk why eop is even bothering flaming FI you got the **** from them not too long ago LOL

says the kid who's horrible "#1 p2p clan aka #1 luring clan" is closed. Rofl, you left NME because they were in a slump and now your in Fi but we're still dicking you. You cant hide from us.

not in fatality, haven't been for over a month now but ok. idk why you're so oPsessed with what clans i've been in lol

whatever, can't wait for tonight/next weekend when cp returns to -30 pulls l0l

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

grats on your "win"

not in fatality, haven't been for over a month now but ok. idk why you're so oPsessed with what clans i've been in lol

Do you have down syndrome? It's spelled obsessed not opsessed

-memes%20sound%20wrong%20-memes%20used%20wrong%20_cddbee0eb91f9caec0936ca2f24cea8c.jpg

Join Corrupt Pures

grats on your "win"

-memes%20sound%20wrong%20-memes%20used%20wrong%20_cddbee0eb91f9caec0936ca2f24cea8c.jpg

it's an inside joke, about your clan actually. you TRIED to make a signature making nme look stupid but who-ever made it spelled it oPsessed. hence why i capitalized the 'P'. anyways, i'm all out of free bumps so feel free to pm me on IRC if you need to let more of that teenage angst out :-P

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

grats on your "win"

it's an inside joke, about your clan actually. you TRIED to make a signature making nme look stupid but who-ever made it spelled it oPsessed. hence why i capitalized the 'P'. anyways, i'm all out of free bumps so feel free to pm me on IRC if you need to let more of that teenage angst out :-P

Turns-out-you-ARE-a-retard_o_137340.jpg

Join Corrupt Pures

grats on your "win"

Turns-out-you-ARE-a-retard_o_137340.jpg

lmfao, gwas'd

FI can stop using the excuse of ddos in the 3rd round, we specifically waited for your teamspeak to get back up, and we rushed when Drunk had the all-clear. really you have no idea how retarded you look from the eyes of viewers, with your RETARDED EXCUSES. you know it, we know it, the community knows it. Just shut. the. ****. up.

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

As a rank I can confirm that Fi's TeamSpeak was DDos'd during both round 2 and 3 of the fullout. It is not the reason we lost.

However, at the end of day, CP had brought numerous invites, essentially the deciding factor of the fullout. I believe it was absurd to accept a fullout as CP's last 100 pull was November 20th, 2010, almost 2 years ago. Knowing this and knowing that Fi was bound to pull 90+, it was more or less expected that CP would bring people that do not belong in CP. Unfortunately, since CP does not have a runehead memberilst, it was impossible to confirm each and every invite.

Regarding

All the EF members you are talking about , were in CP before the fullout and they will stay in CP.

It would be appropriate to spew less propaganda, seeing that there is no 2 ways about the invites. EF is indeed an open clan, looking at their IRC topic.

(12:34:48) * Topic is ' Welcome To #Clan-EF Home Of The Spartans | [EF] Tags For Voice! | SIGN UP FOR PREP FRIDAY AND PK TRIP SATURDAY! Recruit And Train! 80+ Combat REQ In 1 Week! SEMI FINALS FOR 10V10 TRAIN UP'

(12:34:48) * Set by [EF]Take`[email protected] on Sun, 5 Aug 2012 03:19:06 Eastern Standard Time

On top of that, we see not members, but rather ranks of EF participating in the war. His IRC nick is [EF]Tragic and is a HC of EF, even to this minute.

120804171639.png

So please, do not ever think CP is better than Fi. They did not win this war alone; this fullout has absolutely no meaning because it was not CP fighting by themselves. You should never ever have pride in defeating someone if it wasn't with your own hands and not the hands of another clan member.

Perhaps one weekend, CP will have the capability to defeat Fi without having a helping hand every step of the way. Perhaps clans can put faith into their own members and not others.

Fi lost. But CP never won.

Grats CP, what was this invisible glitch people are talking about? Just a normal map glitch from having 200 people in the same area? You just move around a bit and when you get to the certain spot you can see everything again so it shouldn't have been an issue for more than like 5 seconds.

Honestly though, this win doesn't mean anything. Fi didn't lose to cp, they lost to cp+ a bunch of other people and the only reason they lost is because they were ddosed.

<22:38:04> "CaLi" dropped (connection lost)

<22:38:05> "[Ninos]Freryd2lumby" dropped (connection lost)

<22:38:05> "Xitoq - Chris" dropped (connection lost)

<22:38:05> "Kyle|Pmp" dropped (connection lost)

<22:38:06> "SZX" dropped (connection lost)

<22:38:08> "'???Alex -Ill b @ fullout" dropped (connection lost)

<22:38:08> "Winter" dropped (connection lost)

<22:38:08> "Trevor-" dropped (connection lost)

<22:38:11> "Kev" dropped (connection lost)

<22:38:12> "James1" dropped (connection lost)

<22:38:12> "? Atte ?" disconnected (leaving)

<22:38:12> "kyleeeeee" dropped (connection lost)

<22:38:12> "Rattling1" dropped (connection lost)

<22:38:16> "Shots" dropped (connection lost)

lol

As a rank I can confirm that Fi's TeamSpeak was DDos'd during both round 2 and 3 of the fullout. It is not the reason we lost.

However, at the end of day, CP had brought numerous invites, essentially the deciding factor of the fullout. I believe it was absurd to accept a fullout as CP's last 100 pull was November 20th, 2010, almost 2 years ago. Knowing this and knowing that Fi was bound to pull 90+, it was more or less expected that CP would bring people that do not belong in CP. Unfortunately, since CP does not have a runehead memberilst, it was impossible to confirm each and every invite.

Regarding

All the EF members you are talking about , were in CP before the fullout and they will stay in CP.

It would be appropriate to spew less propaganda, seeing that there is no 2 ways about the invites. EF is indeed an open clan, looking at their IRC topic.

(12:34:48) * Topic is ' Welcome To #Clan-EF Home Of The Spartans | [EF] Tags For Voice! | SIGN UP FOR PREP FRIDAY AND PK TRIP SATURDAY! Recruit And Train! 80+ Combat REQ In 1 Week! SEMI FINALS FOR 10V10 TRAIN UP'

(12:34:48) * Set by [EF]Take`[email protected] on Sun, 5 Aug 2012 03:19:06 Eastern Standard Time

On top of that, we see not members, but rather ranks of EF participating in the war. His IRC nick is [EF]Tragic and is a HC of EF, even to this minute.

120804171639.png

So please, do not ever think CP is better than Fi. They did not win this war alone; this fullout has absolutely no meaning because it was not CP fighting by themselves. You should never ever have pride in defeating someone if it wasn't with your own hands and not the hands of another clan member.

Perhaps one weekend, CP will have the capability to defeat Fi without having a helping hand every step of the way. Perhaps clans can put faith into their own members and not others.

I feel sorry for you that you had to type all that out l0l.

m8 , ef is a community. not a clan. they dont have any events at all , they/ve all been in cp for over 2 months. and dont forget , there were only 3-4 ' ef' members.

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

Grats CP, what was this invisible glitch people are talking about? Just a normal map glitch from having 200 people in the same area? You just move around a bit and when you get to the certain spot you can see everything again so it shouldn't have been an issue for more than like 5 seconds.

Honestly though, this win doesn't mean anything. Fi didn't lose to cp, they lost to cp+ a bunch of other people and the only reason they lost is because they were ddosed.

<22:38:04> "CaLi" dropped (connection lost)

<22:38:05> "[Ninos]Freryd2lumby" dropped (connection lost)

<22:38:05> "Xitoq - Chris" dropped (connection lost)

<22:38:05> "Kyle|Pmp" dropped (connection lost)

<22:38:06> "SZX" dropped (connection lost)

<22:38:08> "'???Alex -Ill b @ fullout" dropped (connection lost)

<22:38:08> "Winter" dropped (connection lost)

<22:38:08> "Trevor-" dropped (connection lost)

<22:38:11> "Kev" dropped (connection lost)

<22:38:12> "James1" dropped (connection lost)

<22:38:12> "? Atte ?" disconnected (leaving)

<22:38:12> "kyleeeeee" dropped (connection lost)

<22:38:12> "Rattling1" dropped (connection lost)

<22:38:16> "Shots" dropped (connection lost)

lol

funny how you're the first one to complain about members getting ddosed , mh..

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

grats on your "win"

tumblr_m477ncryNz1qgybmwo2_500.png

Corrupt
10fqcgl.jpg

Regarding

120804171639.png

I am rather discombobulated, let's take an angle with your logic.

You are contradicting FI's talk of "Quality > Quantity" and "EF and xL L 0 L".

If you lost to invites from EF and xL, who, let's be honest, are not the most experienced in the area of high opt fights, would you have won if those were indeed CP members? You appear to be proud of your insinuation that you would have won without our 'invites', with however many opt advantages you would have had. You have mistakingly bedded your reasoning on the undertone that the 70-80-90 whatever CP have more quality than your 100 FI. It is reasonable to deduce from this that from their lack of experience, if anything, our invites would have slowed us down.

?

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

I have no idea why Fi is writing paragraphs on this topic, You lost either way. You lost to invites versus your quality members, You look like an idiot replying to this topic because you got embarassed by w57 ge. If you want to reply look at my old friend Haris's post. I love you man

I'd like to thank everyone that came, You all did great. ^_^

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

You just swept everyone away Matty! LOL

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Actually Lowcountries i would like to thank w57 for giving us the quality ops to defeat Fi's prestigious members in battle.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

I'm really not sure why Fi are upset. Clearly you have forgotten that CP is an older clan than Fatality and this is the first time in history we asked our old school members to return for an event. We even proved it on our forums that everyone signed up. Which is even more pathetic is that I thought fighting you guys would be an easy flame free fight but I thought wrong. You even had members of other clans intro on your boards incase you needed extra opts for a full out:

qHMus.png

ptpfx.png

As for ddosing we were hit in the first round for a bit but not strong enough to take off our ts; when you told me that you were hit offline we waited before we attacked so you could get it back up.

[17:34] <[Fatality]Cody> [CP]Drunk

[17:34] <[Fatality]Cody> we are kinda getting ddos'd

[17:34] <[Fatality]Cody> can you hold up on the rush

[17:34] <[CP]Drunk> ye

[17:35] <[Fatality]Cody> alright

[17:35] <[Fatality]Cody> we're good

If i took sometime to pick out every "old school" fatality member and point out which one wasn't on your runehead or whatever you call it, you would probably have over 30+ people who shouldn't have been there.

Was a fun fight Fatality; definitely worth doing again when the update comes out. No hard feelings because most of the people flaming you here aren't even in CP.

Love,

Drunk

P.S. I just got done reading all of your retarded posts skilzy. Anyone that is EX XL is a member in CP go look on our boards I could use another registered member bruh. And Ef went pking on Saturday so that point is completely invalid man.

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

lost to a clan where most of them have not warred in years or ever, specially at this scale.

also they had level 50s.

no excuses for it really, put it down as a bad day in ur history and come at foe strong looking for redemption. I expect an epic battle and a tough victory when we get it.

#TEAM-WALLI

fatality exemplifies how not to lose a fullout, gratz guys.

the best part is that CP showed fi so much respect the whole fight, waited for FI's teamspeak to go back up third round, never spammed anything mean, and still get's flamed by fi.

just goes to show what cockiness does, but at the end of the day, the better clan won.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

fatality exemplifies how not to lose a fullout, gratz guys.

the best part is that CP showed fi so much respect the whole fight, waited for FI's teamspeak to go back up third round, never spammed anything mean, and still get's flamed by fi.

just goes to show what cockiness does, but at the end of the day, the better clan won.

Exactly. Pretty pathetic. This kid skilzy probably doesn't even know who plays 2nd base for the braves r0fl

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~