Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemys P2P Sunday

Society

nme3.png

Today the mighty clan known as Enemy set out from edgeville with a disappointing pull of 20. Within 15 minutes our members started logging in, and we ended up peaking at around 30 mighty enemians, ready to whirlwind away the scum of the pure community.

2q0vkf4.png

Videos

What really happened, a callers point of view

2q0vkf4.png

The first fight of the day started with a pm from our good friends CP. We were to defend north of the gap. After about 20 minutes of confusion and waiting for CP, they finally rushed from the south. The fight started out pretty even, and it stayed pretty even. CP rushed through the gap, and NME did the same, so now NME was on the south side of the gap, while CP is at the north. TLP came barreling in from the north, hitting most of CP, NME dipped south. We stalled at piper which led to the death of about ~5 poor Enemians :(.

2q0vkf4.png

After this fight, Sikh pmed us asking for a run in. The ranks of NME quickly discussed the run-in, knowing we were out numbered, out geared, and out titan'd, we accepted knowing we had one thing they didn't. Brains. Frenzy had around 30 people, and they were to defend chaos dwarves. The fight started with 23 enemians getting a north to south on the east side of dwarves. We pushed through them, taking over the corp side of dwarves. Enemy then got word that there was a clan at mossies. We started pulling the fight north, and to our suprise, the clan that was at mossies left our run-in alone. So thank you to them.

The fight then was dragged north towards GDZ. Enemy circled the hut, dropping frenzy members left and right. Enemy started ingeniusely moving east towards new gate. We picked off the few nimrods that ran inside of us, and then moved north of the gate. Frenzy tried pushing through, and got completely torn apart in their clumps. We then dragged the fight to volcano to initiate Havoc tactics 2.0. A personal favorite, the whirlpool tactic.

Unfortunately, after a while, we realized that nobody was getting frozen, so we decided to move back to GDZ, obviously picking off the frenzy members that were dumb enough to follow. Eventually Frenzy's main group made it to the GDZ hut, and enemy started spinning around the hut.

Frenzy ranks were probably pretty dizzy, so dizzy that the only call that they knew how to make was "GET ON TOP OF THEM." Luckily, we have some of the best P2P callers in the pure community, and we easily picked them off. Nearly the whole fight was dominated by Enemy. After a while, Frenzy's members must have started raging, losing return set after return set because their callers didn't know how to stack up against the almighty whirlwind tactic. Eventually Enemy actually had more people in their friends chat than Frenzy. We kept ripping them to shreds for about 20 more minutes until TLP came barreling in from the west, nearly killing every Frenzy member, while Enemy had minimal casualties. Most Enemy ran east and logged out. Thank's for the laughs Frenzy, it was a pleasure beating you out-numbered yet again.

2q0vkf4.png

After that we decided to end the trip with around 25 mighty enemy members. Thanks to every Enemy member that showed up, and thanks to the clans that were willing to give us a clean fight.

2q0vkf4.png

ebbe018049dcf1a710b2fb5b169939d8.png
120805163206.png
120805163402.png
120805165556.png
120805170024.png
120805170344.png
120805171105.png
120805172037.png
120805172228.png
120805172528.png
120805172534.png
120805172653.png
120805172656.png
trip11.png
trip1g.png

2q0vkf4.png

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Made bank, killed lots of people had a blast died like 2 times whole trip killed over 7 people lol.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

i made bank and i was only scouting l0l

grats on the trip kids, blnt frenzy

o and tbh respect to CP for not crashing the fight, that really surprised everyone

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

LMFAO I'm done, you got bullied that whole fight with a huge opt advantage.

Good job editing out the time, I guess it's enough to brainwash your members though. Can't wait for next Sunday.

Proud Ex High Council Of The Greatest P2P Clan Ever.
ByoZL.png
xBbOH.jpg

Good job editing out the time, I guess it's enough to brainwash your members though. Can't wait for next Sunday.

Thanks for the friendly comment. Unfortunately, it's incorrect. I too cannot wait for next sunday, hopefully we can have more fun like this next weekend!

me neither, gives me time to stock up on more swift gloves

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

fake kdr. you guys got cleared.

sorry but your clan got dicked completely, your members showed up in basic rag to try and look like they were still fighting yet they were just looting and running away with it. they kept running past me as i was scouting @ gap waiting for a crash. so if you guys really wanna claim being down 8 people it's because 8 of your members don't care about your clan and were simply looting the entire time.

quoting my own post on your thread:

shame your members were too busy killing scouts to actually have the brains and return to the fight l0l

120805172313.png

don't worry tho they surely got the loot, rather than continue fighting:

120805172713.png

120805171947.png

grats on your trip though, straighten that quality out etc.

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force