Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Enemys P2P Sunday

Society

l00000000000000l ur my xp and money in ge are in frenzy? Some of the biggest spastics I've ever seen

edit: gj enemy looks like you completely annihilated Frenzy, making you #1 p2p

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the juicy loot, two members admitted to losing 8m. Was fun and really easy can't wait for next Sunday.

lolnme.jpg

lolnme2.jpg

lolnme3.jpg

And the best one yet.........

lolpepsis.jpg

And Remember NME "This is P2P"

LAST PIC

HAVOC TACTICS??????????? YE THATS RIGHT MOVE 2 GDZ ND U GUYS THINK U CLEARED US h44hh4hh4h4h444

fkn bch

Proud Legend of Enemy

Thanks for the fight, my opinion would be bias so I'll just congratulate you on your trip. Nice job.

frenzy needs more people like this ffs

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

Thanks for the juicy loot, two members admitted to losing 8m. Was fun and really easy can't wait for next Sunday.

lolnme.jpg

lolnme2.jpg

lolnme3.jpg

And the best one yet.........

lolpepsis.jpg

And Remember NME "This is P2P"

LAST PIC

HAVOC TACTICS??????????? YE THATS RIGHT MOVE 2 GDZ ND U GUYS THINK U CLEARED US h44hh4hh4h4h444

fkn bch

p2p is dumb tho, or it is at least from a heavily f2p minded leadership which smacked ur clan in p2p

hahahah

Hi

Note - MA was a P2p only clan such as Venom, and now Frenzy and got dicked by a f2p and p2p clan :[

Venom wasn't a p2p only clan

Venom was for the majority of its time, til the end where they tried to do f2p and WAR pushed them out of that as well. :teehee:

war didnt do **** l0l

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

Note - MA was a P2p only clan such as Venom, and now Frenzy and got dicked by a f2p and p2p clan :[

Venom was for the majority of its time, til the end where they tried to do f2p and WAR pushed them out of that as well. :teehee:

war didnt do **** l0l

excuse me, just say "gj on the trip" and move on. there is no need for another slumping clan to be flaming this topic.

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

war didnt do **** l0l

excuse me, just say "gj on the trip" and move on. there is no need for another slumping clan to be flaming this topic.

you know YOUR clan is slumping?

retard

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

ye gf jakey u clanless slumper you **** bish

cp, slumping no1 since 2k9

still mad you got demoted you ugly retard

HMMMMMMMMMMME

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

war didnt do **** l0l

you know YOUR clan is slumping?

retard

He says to the clanless man.

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

Point is NME complain about our gear, yet Quick Reward returns with a rune scim and Pepsis doesn't even have a special attack weapon rofl...

And NME say our members are dumb when NME Ports & Wolven Claws doesn't know how to return too in NME's video

remind me why im trying?

Oh my... How little you understand about our 1337 tactics. As for NME Ports and Wolven Claws, both of them are quite new to the server and are still learning, but still putting in the effort in both servers. The same how ever can't be said for the clan we fought...

Ye I was on NME Ports.

My bad for asking what to do.

I hate p2p yet I show up for the clan. I'm new.

FORGIVE ME AM NEW ***

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png