Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Best full out of all time?

cx ftw yes

Fi vs EOP in 2007, raped the **** outa that clan and it still haunts them.

Fi vs FOE in 2008, first clan to pull 100 to a fullout pretty memorable.

Considering there isn't 1 active member or rank remaining in EoP from 2007 i don't think its haunting anyone as none of us were even there.

Unlike your fullout loss to a clan you branded as "w57 massers", which was 6 days ago :P

we're single reason you've never won a fullout, yw

also you have no people in your clan who played in 2007...? wow

he join 3 days ago sorry for his flame

also i am pretty sure to name a few goop and the old pker

hi semtex ;p

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fi vs EOP in 2007, raped the **** outa that clan and it still haunts them.

Fi vs FOE in 2008, first clan to pull 100 to a fullout pretty memorable.

Considering there isn't 1 active member or rank remaining in EoP from 2007 i don't think its haunting anyone as none of us were even there.

Unlike your fullout loss to a clan you branded as "w57 massers", which was 6 days ago :P

we're single reason you've never won a fullout, yw

also you have no people in your clan who played in 2007...? wow

he join 3 days ago sorry for his flame

also i am pretty sure to name a few goop and the old pker

hi semtex ;p

<3 hi my love

Ef vs cv down 5 hacked ml leader quits clan ****** up not even sure if there's any vids of this left

u werent even in EF wen that happened nub

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

Can't really remember that many too well, but wasn't there one between MM and FOE, where FOE won a round and almost came back down like 10 in the last round? MM won it obviously, but it was pretty intense.

Pretty sure that was the PCR fight.

Also, not sure if the vid was posted before, but

for A vs Dp. Dat 56 vs 73

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Can't really remember that many too well, but wasn't there one between MM and FOE, where FOE won a round and almost came back down like 10 in the last round? MM won it obviously, but it was pretty intense.

down 17 and took a 1 man lead at one point lol

that vid shows all 3 rounds, this is the easy winner of this thread lol

Holy ****, you found it haha. I was looking for that.

Hi

Holy ****, you found it haha. I was looking for that.

jeebles making mm look bad since 2k09????????

don't see how you can vote for anything but FOE beating Fi in a p2p fullout down by 20 people

biggest rapage in pure warring history that started their 3 year slump

A beating DP in one of their rounds was also impressive but they didn't actually win the war

minus 2nd line, anything regarding slumps of proud 7 year old clans from HOSTILITY are rejected, disregarded and laughed upon

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

I consider great full outs to be close matched and hard fought victories, or game changers for the community. Since I really don't know or followed any wars past early 2008, I'll try my best to describe the ones that mattered.

- The day freelancers pulled maxed options..

- see nippon for supreme ownage vs final ownage.

- Ci vs x was a massacre, but really the first real allied war that worked.

- mm slaughtering fi in late 06, to keep the rising clan and community following it, in line. (the also did the same to th in 2007 basically)

- destined pures vs aao, bringing top p2p pkers into f2p and winning.

- the first little clan free for all back in early 07 that featured pure massicre, no limits, Pure annihilation, the pure forces, the forgotten pures, death pkerz and maybe another one or two others.

- fi vs eop the end of the summer of 2007 where fi ran over eop reclaiming their status as the top f2p clan

- Tgg vs epidemic (pures?) can't remember if e was "ep" at that moment, but it was the first controversial fight from the newly started PCR list, and was extremely close.

-the day I lead 20-30 pc members to fight 3 maxed optioned massers and faught for hours and won, but that doesn't count :P... But we came together, pretty much a person from every clan and we enjoyed ourselves and had fun. Something everyones forgotten about achieving from all of this.

- the pure FFA that cp won, I think that was when a lot of tpf joined them.

-clan wars I didn't follow much Except for a few I was in.

-Destructive pures vs ascendency was probably the best f2p performance from 08 till now in clan wars. Nobody ddosed or leaked anything at that time. Every other round ended with dp having like 20 members left, even when they had a huge starting lead every round. Hard fought win from dp and stellar performance from A

- fi vs for in p2p was simply amazing.

It's all I got or remember. Plus I'm on my phone and couldn't care to think and type anymore than I have already.

DP vs A, seeing how well A did was really cool (I was in DP and was actually proud of winning 75v55 2-1 LOL). Now that I look back it's pretty embarassing, but also seeing how far DP improved was cool too.

I also liked watching Foe vs Fi 77v91 or something and winning, these comeback victories are always big in my mind.

The Hi+EOP vs CP+Z 2-1 victory 85v100 was also a huge feat.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

don't see how you can vote for anything but FOE beating Fi in a p2p fullout down by 20 people

biggest rapage in pure warring history that started their 3 year slump

A beating DP in one of their rounds was also impressive but they didn't actually win the war

minus 2nd line, anything regarding slumps of proud 7 year old clans from HOSTILITY are rejected, disregarded and laughed upon

sorry for double post but he isnt even in hi, if you had a brain you'd know who he is lol

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

Not trying to copy everyone else but I remember watching the dp vs A fullout and I remember all the drama and **** leading up to it. Even though I wasn't apart of it, it was my favorite fullout.

hzyo.png

hBNTV.png

srrw4.png