Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

P2P Mini Frenzy Vs EOP 20v20

Nox

We beat EOP 3-2 in a 20v20 P2P mini. We lost the first two rounds, but clutched back and won the last 3 rounds in a bo5. The peak pull for one of the rounds was 22-23 people.

x Swoll's Perspective:

Spe's Perspective (he only recorded 2/3 of the rounds we won):

Thanks for the mini EOP.

Gj frenzy i get confused if 20vs20 is a prep or a big mini lol

big mini but ughh some clans prefer them as a prep now I guess lol

Actually if kids weren't retarded a mini is a small war you get done quickly. A PREP is a war you PREPare for, doesn't matter if you pull 100 or 10. If you take 30 minutes to get 10 people to a matched prep fight and that's the most you can have, then the other side should only put their best 10 in to try to win. Wars have changed since then and people have to try hard to recruit people, so they have to kiss ass to their members and let bad kids in every now and then, before a matched war used to determine who had a stronger unit of people to show off that their clan had quality.

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

Actually if kids weren't retarded a mini is a small war you get done quickly. A PREP is a war you PREPare for, doesn't matter if you pull 100 or 10. If you take 30 minutes to get 10 people to a matched prep fight and that's the most you can have, then the other side should only put their best 10 in to try to win. Wars have changed since then and people have to try hard to recruit people, so they have to kiss ass to their members and let bad kids in every now and then, before a matched war used to determine who had a stronger unit of people to show off that their clan had quality.

cpr > havoc

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

cpr > havoc

watch your tone queerboy

121109164212.png