Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

BV Closed?

MyNameAqua

svp8j4.png

Here's wat happend to BV Hassan on a friday afternoon told me " Why dont you ever get online? your the new n*gger point " no offence point guard and i'm like " i only missed 2 unofficial trips cause i got a life " he starts bitching then he takes my high-counil rank and i'm not in the mood for that kinda **** so i left BV right away took all his members away "Life,Freezy,Judah,Pepsi" probably more and hassan messages me saying " You F*cken ***** you dont got no pride im quiting rs pce " the only people left are Randy which was promoted from member to officer right away when i left and murder from member to high-council he gives randoms rank i know but murder left the next day and joined terror there's like 6 members left but that's not enough so basically BV is closed well that's the whole story how BV Closed. Rest in peace BV 2009-2012

Ex Proud High-Council Of BV ♛ ДqµÅ ♛

120730010807.png

u were decent in the lpc scene

#clan-hi to chill with the oldschool legends of bv ;)

Ex officer2.pngOfficer of Exiled Force
Proud b8jzt.gifCouncil Of Hostility
Promoted To captain.gifHigh Council 13/7/2012

hostilek.png

RhuNJ.png Aw3BF.pngyttXA.pngEjTLH.png

favoritehalfopalcher.png

mostloyalalcher.png
mostactiveircalcher.pngforumaddictalcher.png

u were decent in the lpc scene

#clan-hi to chill with the oldschool legends of bv ;)

Dude I'd be careful with that **** sucking, you don't know where they've been...