Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[NME]Be Prepared

Prateek

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

looked boring

Was pretty fun actually.

50 kills in 2.5 hour , yup pretty fun

You had 7 kills and ended so fast. Must've been a brilliant trip if you're judging how good a trip is by kill amount huh?

I had fun cause we made clans run and got hits pretty often. Who cares if you guys ran away so fast we could barely bind a few people to get the kills?

looked boring

Was pretty fun actually.

You had 7 kills and ended so fast. Must've been a brilliant trip if you're judging how good a trip is by kill amount huh?

I had fun cause we made clans run and got hits pretty often. Who cares if you guys ran away so fast we could barely bind a few people to get the kills?

we ended cause clans like you , with similair opts didnt want to fight us but rather go hit a clan with only 20 ppl

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

looked boring

Was pretty fun actually.

we ended cause clans like you , with similair opts didnt want to fight us but rather go hit a clan with only 20 ppl

I don't know what Drunk has been feeding you, but we were ready for a run in with you and you guys didn't oblige. At any rate, you guys had an opportunity to fight us but ran south so I don't know. Barely killing anyone (I was the only one who died to you guys) for about a minute while we walked south, then suddenly running once NME decided to attack you doesn't seem very likely that you guys wanted to fight.

looked boring

Was pretty fun actually.

I don't know what Drunk has been feeding you, but we were ready for a run in with you and you guys didn't oblige. At any rate, you guys had an opportunity to fight us but ran south so I don't know. Barely killing anyone (I was the only one who died to you guys) for about a minute while we walked south, then suddenly running once NME decided to attack you doesn't seem very likely that you guys wanted to fight.

cause tlp was about to crash from north

./palm

You arent ready.'
OVpOt.png

http://cp-rs.com/forums/index.php?/topic/7...r-old-nme-leak/

Please stop trying to dodge us next week, we both know your claim on the 'win' is absolute bs, as reinforced by our blatant efforts to try and fight you. ^^ GG.

So if you've got a "new and improved leak", why didn't you guy come and hits us more. Especially since you ended earlier than us and Zenith ended before you, giving you a prime opportunity to fight us.

Seems a little confusing.

Please stop trying to dodge us next week, we both know your claim on the 'win' is absolute bs, as reinforced by our blatant efforts to try and fight you. ^^ GG.

So if you've got a "new and improved leak", why didn't you guy come and hits us more. Especially since you ended earlier than us and Zenith ended before you, giving you a prime opportunity to fight us.

Seems a little confusing.

We did, as illustrated by the leak, you kept logging out whenever we logged in.

There is no possibility of us ending because we didn't lose to any clans, we ended because you refused to fight us. Whenever we tried, TLP was always a minute away, ready to crash. If you want to fight us, you might want to clear up any possible TLP spies/leaks you may have as well. It's logical you wouldn't have beaten us since 35+ CP wouldn't just 'run' for no reason, after all our efforts to find you.

#jocks

:dotfire:

While you're steaming over PW, I'm chilling @ school as top dog.. ouch.

them logs without any proof of that being the real mygwas

1. use timestamps

2. go to the log file, click properties, go to details and show us when it was ''last edited'', and pic it

3. dump here

like this

Session Start: Mon Aug 06 22:17:20 2012

Session Ident: [3o4]

[22:17] Session Ident: [3o4] (SwiftIRC, [NME]SwanZiE) ([email protected])

[22:17] <[3o4]> F2P PREP VS LT - PCT TOURNEY - 20v20 MIN - TOMORROW

[22:17] <[3o4]> btw

01[22:17] <[NME]SwanZiE> ok!!!!!

Session Close: Mon Aug 06 22:31:18 2012

298a4997a5524227f71ec6abcca82b06.png

Proud Legend of Enemy

looked boring

Was pretty fun actually.

Better than the ~20 that you got? surely 60 deaths in 2.5 hours must be even more boring ;p

it must suck to have a leak that's only useful for saying "DIP OUT, NME IS COMING!!!!" :^P

if you think we were trying to dodge you in any way you're even more mental than the leaders feeding you these lies like the greasy french fries you're so used to staining your scumstash

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

looked boring

Was pretty fun actually.

Better than the ~20 that you got? surely 60 deaths in 2.5 hours must be even more boring ;p

it must suck to have a leak that's only useful for saying "DIP OUT, NME IS COMING!!!!" :^P

if you think we were trying to dodge you in any way you're even more mental than the leaders feeding you these lies like the greasy french fries you're so used to staining your scumstash

Well first of all, seeing as you dodged our fullout and cancelled our preps to fight Lithuania and Hostility, my thoughts are most certainly plausible, and, in this case, correct.

You genuinely believe you beat us? In the video it's obvious that we ran away because of the TLP streaming in from the North, as shown on the RuneScape mini-map located on the top right hand corner of your screen. Oh no, you can't, because your video CONVENIENTLY cut off before they could all appear. Hmm.. why is that?

#jocks

looked boring

Was pretty fun actually.

Well first of all, seeing as you dodged our fullout and cancelled our preps to fight Lithuania and Hostility, my thoughts are most certainly plausible, and, in this case, correct.

You genuinely believe you beat us? In the video it's obvious that we ran away because of the TLP streaming in from the North, as shown on the RuneScape mini-map located on the top right hand corner of your screen. Oh no, you can't, because your video CONVENIENTLY cut off before they could all appear. Hmm.. why is that?

m8 u seem a tad upset about your loss

and we didn't accept your full out because you pulled 100 invites instead of your normal 30 pulls, just like we thought you would

gWW1F.png
9ZKqm.png
Ex @Warlord of Intense Redemption
Ex %Legend of Enemy
Proud Ex %Council of Havoc

Proud Current %Veteran of Havoc

looked boring

Was pretty fun actually.

m8 u seem a tad upset about your loss

and we didn't accept your full out because you pulled 100 invites instead of your normal 30 pulls, just like we thought you would

Refer to signature, then reflect on your stupidity. B)

I suppose I shouldn't rag on you being afraid of losing to invites, even with your 'Quality member-base'.

You guys make this too easy.

#jocks

HAHAHA "I GOT A NEW ESTABLISHED LEAK IN NME"

NEXT LINE "PM TO LEAK"

-

we knew mygwas leaked, why do you think we got him of all people to anti leak 2 weeks later. He was the reason we got you gwased outside corp twice in 1 trip lmfao

if i "exposed" the cp people that leaked to nme, you'd have to talk to a few councils.

Hi

HAHAHA "I GOT A NEW ESTABLISHED LEAK IN NME"

NEXT LINE "PM TO LEAK"

-

we knew mygwas leaked, why do you think we got him of all people to anti leak 2 weeks later. He was the reason we got you gwased outside corp twice in 1 trip lmfao

was he also the reason you have to claim false wins? there's really no point in doing it, you're stealing the vindictive pride away from yourself. ^^

#jocks

looked boring

Was pretty fun actually.

holy **** you big dumb ****, shut up already, your clan, is ****.

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy