Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM Destroys EOP

Curry

expected, gj MM

LOL @ EoP complaining about mains, as if every single clan you fight doesn't have to worry about them... :whistling:

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hits us on log-in while Nippon and S0 sniped EoP and kill our returners then logged out and hid from us for like half an hour. Took us ages to wait for you guys to have the balls to come fight us. Im glad you did after, but there is nothing we can do when all our members are returners are being mass sniped by 20 mains. Guess it takes more than just pure clans to beat us when our opts are the the same or higher than them. Thats ok though, next time we will have somebody to keep them busy. ;)

thekingu.png

I was with EoP on their trip today and yes we got cleared @ maze but then when we tried to return/ leave Maze Nippon's clan was sitting at mossies sniping our returners. And big coincidence when they did it again at GAP-->GDZ.

Maybe on day you can accept an EoP's rank request for a clean PKRI rather than using mains to cut off our returners.

That second pic is ls lol. You're not fooling anyone. We've all been to enough f2p trips to recognize ls names, specifically true legend. Also you're ignoring the fact that our kills and your deaths match almost perfectly, meaning mains played little, if any part in the fights.

You have one picture of a main attacking you (and he wasn't with us, he was just sniping all returners but no MM died), we have a video showing 1. a main camping one of our leaders, 2. a main leading the eop re-rush in between gap and gdz and 3. several mains with rune helms, dhide, and eop capes fighting for you in the same fight.

Hits us on log-in while Nippon and S0 sniped EoP and kill our returners then logged out and hid from us for like half an hour. Took us ages to wait for you guys to have the balls to come fight us. Im glad you did after, but there is nothing we can do when all our members are returners are being mass sniped by 20 mains. Guess it takes more than just pure clans to beat us when our opts are the the same or higher than them. Thats ok though, next time we will have somebody to keep them busy. ;)

You should know that if you let your clan get hit on log in, it's either due to massive arrogance or poor leadership. Whoever was leading allowed it to happen, therefore, can't complain about the results.

Nippon / S0 couldn't have sniped returners if EOP didn't die. How come 75 MM barely died to 95ish - 100ish EOP?

no offense but we cleared you so fast the mains sniping ur returners didnt even affect the fight at all. I for one didnt die once in the trip and therefore saw no mains. We are not with these mains. Take a loss learn from it. returning from edge to minimaze is quite hard to pull of in 4minutes (which is how long the first fight started)

the kdr proves what happened today

I was with EoP on their trip today and yes we got cleared @ maze but then when we tried to return/ leave Maze Nippon's clan was sitting at mossies sniping our returners. And big coincidence when they did it again at GAP-->GDZ.

Maybe on day you can accept an EoP's rank request for a clean PKRI rather than using mains to cut off our returners.

Ranks in eop do a good job putting things in eop members heads wtf. First off an eop friend told me that they said mm had a big prep topic:there was none. We had no invites only apps and members. Second off you have a 111 clan memberlist on rs yet u pull 100 today? Who are the real massers. Lastly when have nippon and mm ever been friends? If HF was alive you would somehow blame this loss on them. The first fight was as clean as it gets. No mains on the battle field for either side. When you were returning mm had already dipped lol why would we even push you out of maze knowing that you would just have 25 extra lvl 80 addy kids soaking the damage.

gfs today but you were outclassed live with it

Ranks in eop do a good job putting things in eop members heads wtf. First off an eop friend told me that they said mm had a big prep topic:there was none. We had no invites only apps and members. Second off you have a 111 clan memberlist on rs yet u pull 100 today? Who are the real massers. Lastly when have nippon and mm ever been friends? If HF was alive you would somehow blame this loss on them. The first fight was as clean as it gets. No mains on the battle field for either side. When you were returning mm had already dipped lol why would we even push you out of maze knowing that you would just have 25 extra lvl 80 addy kids soaking the damage.

gfs today but you were outclassed live with it

Our ClanChat was hacked and cleaned. The 111 members are the ones who were added through the week

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

From what i hear...

You had only 1 fight or two? vs EOP.

First one being at maze where eop logged on top of you and got gwased lost about 20 opts making it basically matched.

With no callers alive and a main clan sniping us you took the fight, eop pulled it all the way to gap in order for returns but with mains sniping and mm still full with prayer it was hopeless.

Second fight was at corp where you rushed and the fight went on for a minute till the mains magically showed up again, with the fight pulling to piper epidemic decides to snipe EOP. With ts being ddosed and EOP sniped... MM once again takes a cheap win.

Great trip though, it's a shame you wouldn't fight 1vs1 without. I heard you guys did nothing but hide from EOP.

Not sure about all that stuff you're saying, but I do know NME and Eop share a TS/Site server, and our Ts never went down, but your's got ddosed right?

That leads me to believe your whole post is bs.

oxphlt.jpg

Ddos doesn't always mean the TS goes down you retarded simple minded fool.

I love how one simple "ddos" leads to you thinking my whole post is ********, how about your read the topic itself then read what i said and realize the propaganda that MM posts. 75vs100 my ass. more like 90 mm + mains + nme vs EOP, or should i just go ahead and call it EOP vs the world?

creedv.png

From what i hear...

First one being at maze where eop logged on top of you and got gwased lost about 20 opts making it basically matched.

With no callers alive and a main clan sniping us you took the fight, eop pulled it all the way to gap in order for returns but with mains sniping and mm still full with prayer it was hopeless.

Second fight was at corp where you rushed and the fight went on for a minute till the mains magically showed up again, with the fight pulling to piper epidemic decides to snipe EOP. With ts being ddosed and EOP sniped... MM once again takes a cheap win.

Great trip though, it's a shame you wouldn't fight 1vs1 without. I heard you guys did nothing but hide from EOP.

Not sure about all that stuff you're saying, but I do know NME and Eop share a TS/Site server, and our Ts never went down, but your's got ddosed right?

oxphlt.jpg

I love how one simple "ddos" leads to you thinking my whole post is ********, how about your read the topic itself then read what i said and realize the propaganda that MM posts. 75vs100 my ass. more like 90 mm + mains + nme vs EOP, or should i just go ahead and call it EOP vs the world?

So your ts didnt go down and claimed you were ddosed what. my vid showed 222 opts

222/3=74+me is 75 in case you are slow

and thinking that way won't improve your clan :P

How did you "clear all 98 eop" if you had 65 kills in the first fight? The opts sound like a load of bs to me, not to mention that TLP was camped at corp killing all our returners and s0 were camped at the maze entrance, making any chance of us winning a fight while getting hit on login impossible.

The second fight where you rushed us after we'd been fighting s0 for 20 minutes, there wasn't anything we could do when s0 was sniping only our returners, and our ts got ddosed, and people say we're the nh clan lol. Despite getting 2v1'd you couldn't even clear us in the 2nd fight and ran all the way from piper to east of gdz to logout while our 20 or so remaining chased after you got and got some free kills.

Today pretty much pointed out why pure clanning sucks these days lol, you outpull your opposition so they team with a main clan and hide from you for 90% of the trip except until after you've been fighting said mains for 20 minutes and ran out of prayer.

SkeletorYellBig1.gif

From what i hear...

oxphlt.jpg

So your ts didnt go down and claimed you were ddosed what. my vid showed 222 opts

222/3=74+me is 75 in case you are slow

and thinking that way won't improve your clan :P

I'm honestly not sure if you are serious...

Are you okay?

"so your ts didnt go down and claimed you were ddosed"

Please go take a second and learn what a ddos attack is before you continue to make a fool out of yourself even more.

creedv.png

Well Jamel and anyone else who wasn't been in EoP in 2010 or 2011, this is MM.

They will mass recruit the forum guests, if that doesn't work and they don't outpull you by 10+, they will hide from you to try and drain your opts while lying to their members telling you we are the ones being hunted.

Then when they realise they eventually have to actually fight, they get s0 (or it was HF before they closed) to hit you first to disorganize you, waste some food, drain some pray, get you spread. Once they feel like enough damage has been done by the mains they rush in. Sometimes our TS will go down, sometimes if we're lucky it won't. The main clan will sit between the fight and canoe/edge (whichever is being used to return), and camp your returners until MM start winning the fight.

Once the lack of returners gives MM the advantage, they immediately start running in the opposite direction from the return spot. If you follow them it makes it even harder for you return, if you don't follow them they logout and claim a win. Then once they've managed to log off mid-fight because the KDR got in their favour, they'll have the mains rush your ending group again so you can't camp their stragglers or take an ending pic.

Anyone in FOE or EoP over the last few years knows this is the case, and now the EoP 2012 know it as well.

Then if you get another clan to try and hit the mains so you can hit MM, they make up some dumb **** like "FOEOP" to get an excuse to get another clan such as Fi to team with them so that they still have the opts advantage.

Pathetic as always.

Wow.

This is the most elaborate, meticulously embellished, thought out, and frighteningly accurate description of MM.

MM pathetic clan.

Rofl.

yeh then they get some spastic like derrick to ban anyone afterwards on pw that points out what actually happened

I agree.

That pink clan is full of idiots who call mains and Higher Force or whatever to hit EOP.

You should write a novel of truth, with truth so inspiring and captivating that perhaps it'll be a New York Times bestseller.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Furious always wins topics.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

They will mass recruit the forum guests, if that doesn't work and they don't outpull you by 10+, they will hide from you to try and drain your opts while lying to their members telling you we are the ones being hunted.

Then when they realise they eventually have to actually fight, they get s0 (or it was HF before they closed) to hit you first to disorganize you, waste some food, drain some pray, get you spread. Once they feel like enough damage has been done by the mains they rush in. Sometimes our TS will go down, sometimes if we're lucky it won't. The main clan will sit between the fight and canoe/edge (whichever is being used to return), and camp your returners until MM start winning the fight.

Once the lack of returners gives MM the advantage, they immediately start running in the opposite direction from the return spot. If you follow them it makes it even harder for you return, if you don't follow them they logout and claim a win. Then once they've managed to log off mid-fight because the KDR got in their favour, they'll have the mains rush your ending group again so you can't camp their stragglers or take an ending pic.

Anyone in FOE or EoP over the last few years knows this is the case, and now the EoP 2012 know it as well.

Then if you get another clan to try and hit the mains so you can hit MM, they make up some dumb **** like "FOEOP" to get an excuse to get another clan such as Fi to team with them so that they still have the opts advantage.

Pathetic as always.

Wow.

This is the most elaborate, meticulously embellished, thought out, and frighteningly accurate description of MM.

MM pathetic clan.

Rofl.

yeh then they get some spastic like derrick to ban anyone afterwards on pw that points out what actually happened

I agree.

That pink clan is full of idiots who call mains and Higher Force or whatever to hit EOP.

You should write a novel of truth, with truth so inspiring and captivating that perhaps it'll be a New York Times bestseller.

Maybe you should write it seeing as you clearly have nothing going on for you outside of this game.

SkeletorYellBig1.gif

Pathetic as always.

are you that ******* retarded that you actually believe that or are you trolling

no i've just been fighting MM long enough to know how it goes down

funny thing is that even despite all that we still ended up dominating MM for much of '10-'11, today unfortunately we weren't able to, i suppose because a large % of our memberbase isn't used to this **** yet, but the more often it happens the better we get at returning to avoid mains and how to stop you guys logging out.

oh my god you must be solo or jonty or even tayyab your level of stupidity far surpasses the average EOP member

From what i hear...

oxphlt.jpg

or maybe you should just stop posting. After making rivalries with every clan out there you seem pretty surprised clans are making an initiative to snipe your returners. Our video includes our starting opts for the first fight but you claim we had 90 then say our topic is full of propaganda eoplogic.

Back to the drawing boards eop go think of some new propaganda to hype your next f2p trip since #boot-eop wasn't a success

Mayhem Makers Saturday F2P Trip 11-03-12 Slaying eop... Keep on starving Fi

Pathetic as always.

Wow.

MM pathetic clan.

Rofl.

I agree.

Maybe you should write it seeing as you clearly have nothing going on for you outside of this game.

No - English is not my maternal language, plus I'm busy dreaming about 2d girls.

But ya dude, MM ftl - Worse clan ever.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?