Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM Destroys EOP

Curry

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Holy **** EOP are retarded. Have you played runescape in 2012? Everyone gets sniped by mains it happens every trip. I've been sniped by a disgusting amount of eop mains so don't act like you're innocent you freaks.

Grats on your good trip. Looked fun and pushed down the kids who acted too big for their boots.

jonjo%20shelvey_633580348871562500.jpg

This topic is so ******* funny.

Let's all grow up and stop taking Runescape so seriously.

@MM kids - stfu and chill.

@Every1 else calm your ****.

Let me just say this: I'm a new member of MM - and one thing this clan does not do is bring forum guests alike. I've been to every event for the past ~2 months and I have never seen a main helping us, or any semblance of "mains helping MM".

Thirdly, for the TS/"MM being friendly" - This community was possibly the most welcoming community I ever ventured upon - You have people like Parm (the most friendly plant ever) explain things to you, you have 13th G4yger, Bob Green, Ethan, Semgay, Crusade, Biig Bear - these guys actually take their time to talk with you individually. - so all that ******** about MM ignoring people - Not true. Sure there are little "cliques" but what clan doesn't have them?

Lastly: People can ******** all they want, about why they loss, or why they failed. Never once have I heard the ranks and even most members of MM ***** and complain like little girls; when we lose. We just brush our shoulders off and try even harder next time, cause' you can't winnem all.

Take my words for what you will. Regardless if I'm bias or not - it's absolutely true.

Thank you all to people who took their time to post, and read the topic.

P.S. Anymore shenanigans and I'll be dealing with you kids with a bamboo stick *looks at ban evaders* Warns will be handed out accordingly if this disrespect continues.

stop spamming this thread and just make a recruitment topic ok?

Theres a difference in being sniped by a few mains every trip....today we had it worst than anybody though. I could see tons of MM returners running past S0 and they would be like "red capes only"....if there was no mains MM would have got decked, the mains even massed with us and started piling us from the beginning of the trip to the end of the trip....they left for a bit while we waited for MM to step out of non multi and as soon as we started fighting again, BAM there those mains were killing EoP and our returners only.

I just find it funny that you basically teamed with mains even if it wasn't planned, and they are the only reason you won that fight, not because your clan has amazing quality lol....you can go on and say that every clan has to deal with mains but the fact is, EoP dealed with all the mains today....happens every time we pull good or start doing decent because A) MM can't beat us without them (MM + HF reference) and B) FI is butthurt from their fullouts and got nippon and their team of mains to camp us.

Call me biased aswell, im only being just as bias as Furious is, and he's a mod. Mains can't help you forever, see how fast you get decked next time without them lol...can't hide forever boys, first backing out of the fullout, then hiding behind mains all day, looking forward to what next saturday brings. :)

thekingu.png

Theres a difference in being sniped by a few mains every trip....today we had it worst than anybody though. I could see tons of MM returners running past S0 and they would be like "red capes only"

That is just a blatant outright lie. I called every single pile, at no point did I say red capes only or anything similar. At no point did I see tons of MM returning (as is obvious from the kdr, you did not even kill tons of MM).

I just find it funny that you basically teamed with mains even if it wasn't planned, and they are the only reason you won that fight, not because your clan has amazing quality lol....you can go on and say that every clan has to deal with mains but the fact is, EoP dealed with all the mains today....happens every time we pull good or start doing decent because A) MM can't beat us without them (MM + HF reference) and B) FI is butthurt from their fullouts and got nippon and their team of mains to camp us.

You got cleared in the initial fight on both occasions before I even arrived at the scene. This is despite the fact that MM vids clearly show EOP mains camping MM ranks throughout the fights, while there is zero proof of mains on MM side.

Call me biased aswell, im only being just as bias as Furious is, and he's a mod. Mains can't help you forever, see how fast you get decked next time without them lol...can't hide forever boys, first backing out of the fullout, then hiding behind mains all day, looking forward to what next saturday brings. :)

Some ranks in my team were asking me to focus on other clans for a change. But watching you post your silly propaganda again after months of slumping just fills me with an urge to serve my justice again until you learn your place. I'll be seeing you.

128250368099.gif

Theres a difference in being sniped by a few mains every trip....today we had it worst than anybody though. I could see tons of MM returners running past S0 and they would be like "red capes only"....if there was no mains MM would have got decked, the mains even massed with us and started piling us from the beginning of the trip to the end of the trip....they left for a bit while we waited for MM to step out of non multi and as soon as we started fighting again, BAM there those mains were killing EoP and our returners only.

Look, I know you're upset that we smashed what momentum you had built over the last week but today we simply outclassed your clan.

You're also good at providing an excuse for anything. Just accept defeat.

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

Theres a difference in being sniped by a few mains every trip....today we had it worst than anybody though. I could see tons of MM returners running past S0 and they would be like "red capes only"

That is just a blatant outright lie. I called every single pile, at no point did I say red capes only or anything similar. At no point did I see tons of MM returning (as is obvious from the kdr, you did not even kill tons of MM).

You got cleared in the initial fight on both occasions before I even arrived at the scene. This is despite the fact that MM vids clearly show EOP mains camping MM ranks throughout the fights, while there is zero proof of mains on MM side.

Some ranks in my team were asking me to focus on other clans for a change. But watching you post your silly propaganda again after months of slumping just fills me with an urge to serve my justice again until you learn your place. I'll be seeing you.

dam nikluh

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy

now you know how it feels getting sniped by mains idiot

120701172136.png Numbers Dont Lie

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com

Screenies? And barely any mm even died in the fights vs eop so your story is still ********. good try tho. :thumbsup:

didnt EOP plan on taking on a 4 clan alliance? and got cleared by 1 of those clans up by 25...

haha yes

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

guys calm down, of course eop will try have every excuse possible, even lie and just say anything to try and hide the fact that they lost 75 to 98, it's very embarrassing to have the numbers, def levels, combat levels, prayer levels advantage and still lose.. damn i'd be embarrassed as hell if i were u

topxo.png
botbi.png