Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM Destroys EOP

Curry

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Theres a difference in being sniped by a few mains every trip....today we had it worst than anybody though. I could see tons of MM returners running past S0 and they would be like "red capes only"....if there was no mains MM would have got decked, the mains even massed with us and started piling us from the beginning of the trip to the end of the trip....they left for a bit while we waited for MM to step out of non multi and as soon as we started fighting again, BAM there those mains were killing EoP and our returners only.

I just find it funny that you basically teamed with mains even if it wasn't planned, and they are the only reason you won that fight, not because your clan has amazing quality lol....you can go on and say that every clan has to deal with mains but the fact is, EoP dealed with all the mains today....happens every time we pull good or start doing decent because A) MM can't beat us without them (MM + HF reference) and B) FI is butthurt from their fullouts and got nippon and their team of mains to camp us.

Call me biased aswell, im only being just as bias as Furious is, and he's a mod. Mains can't help you forever, see how fast you get decked next time without them lol...can't hide forever boys, first backing out of the fullout, then hiding behind mains all day, looking forward to what next saturday brings. :)

the fact that you even brought up fatality in this shows how pathetic you are. fi wasn't busy at all during their full-out. in fact, their main priority was to ensure eop had a **** trip. look at how ridiculous you sound.

xd we had maynes on us xd :((( :((( :((((((((( :{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{{

we dont want 2 be most h8ed we just want to b frendz :{)((((((

:(( mains :((

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

lmao grats mm don't get to excited.

Coming from the clan who declares to be #1 after winning a f2p 35v35 prep

No idea what prep you are talking about but if we did win this 35v35 f2p prep then i'm damn sure we are #1.

binoculars.gif

"Victory is sweetest when you've known defeat."
xkf9J.png

Theres a difference in being sniped by a few mains every trip....today we had it worst than anybody though. I could see tons of MM returners running past S0 and they would be like "red capes only"....if there was no mains MM would have got decked, the mains even massed with us and started piling us from the beginning of the trip to the end of the trip....they left for a bit while we waited for MM to step out of non multi and as soon as we started fighting again, BAM there those mains were killing EoP and our returners only.

Call me biased aswell, im only being just as bias as Furious is, and he's a mod. Mains can't help you forever, see how fast you get decked next time without them lol...can't hide forever boys, first backing out of the fullout, then hiding behind mains all day, looking forward to what next saturday brings. :)

>Sees 4000+ MM returners

>MM only has 13.5 deaths per fight (and thats being generous not counting random ass deaths)

Following basic logic

EOP died 44000 times to MM with 100 people.

If this was in clan wars, EOP would of lost. There were no mains at the initial fight and 75 MM took down 98 EOP. You think you can just run back with 90 men and clear us when m have no food or prayer and call that a win? lmao you're only lying to yourself.

i know hes not being literal freaking *******, stop pming me about it. but if u see 13.5 deaths as a ton of deaths, you got some sort of problem. The amount of deaths MM had during the fight is the exact number of kills I just got on todays trip. how sad is that

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

hopefully we won't have to fight nippon q's team at the same time next sat

If the time is bad for you just let me know, we pk 24/7.

Tell s0 not to snipe lpcs tho lol and ty for clearing Ls wen they came to our fight vs xl and pf (rip)

Proud Ex-Member of Ascent

Proud Ex-Member of Perpetual

Proud Ex- Experienced-Member of Resistance

hopefully we won't have to fight nippon q's team at the same time next sat

If the time is bad for you just let me know, we pk 24/7.

Tell s0 not to snipe lpcs tho lol and ty for clearing Ls wen they came to our fight vs xl and pf (rip)

I will do no such thing. Np for AC.

128250368099.gif