Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

MM's Sunday ~Strongest

Furious

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

With all the flame in this topic, one might think you want to be demoted furious :Pp;p;;pp;P:

Eat ****.

Lol zenith calling mm, nothing new

Btw furious you play rs in a wheelchair

WTF. HOW DID YO-?

can someone unbiased lock this please

Dude I'm not even friends with you anymore - You promised to show up at my room 9 PM sharp earlier this evening.

I thought we were supposed to have a great time together.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Lol 2 sean's on 1 topic at once, what next@@

them mains were gay as furious after a trip to a sauna. returned then died straight away -.-

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

[hash#1warlockus]furious also doubles as [besttopicmakerworld]furious

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

you lost 8.5m because you cannot tank.

3 hit your 2 times myself.

Ouch Furious, sit down biased moderator.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

idiot 99dreamzpl0x lured us into you

Dude you're so gay.

You were there at the foe fight 1 iteming and watching or whatever, and you said: "LOLOL BIAS PW MOD" then I said: "hai" and got one banged by 4 foe kids with mauls and titans.

I was so sad.

Press the button top left on your text editor and it will show the coding after you quoted/edited/etc a post

idiot 99dreamzpl0x lured us into you

Dude you're so gay.

You were there at the foe fight 1 iteming and watching or whatever, and you said: "LOLOL BIAS PW MOD" then I said: "hai" and got one banged by 4 foe kids with mauls and titans.

I was so sad.

distraction reaction

( i was peacefully no iteming and just watching)

Ot: was fun, thanks for the fight foe and sorry zenith, wish other clans stayed out or came in in the first place *cough* eop

We thought about coming out. FI and TLP were in CWA and you guys set up a run-in with FOE. If we came out we would have been fighting clans with 30 pulls, either that or we would have had no other choice but to crash MM and FOE, and if that was the case, MM's sunday topic wouldn't have been very eventful, therefore im pretty sure we did you guys a favour, thank you. ;)

thekingu.png

Ot: was fun, thanks for the fight foe and sorry zenith, wish other clans stayed out or came in in the first place *cough* eop

We thought about coming out. FI and TLP were in CWA and you guys set up a run-in with FOE. If we came out we would have been fighting clans with 30 pulls, either that or we would have had no other choice but to crash MM and FOE, and if that was the case, MM's sunday topic wouldn't have been very eventful, therefore im pretty sure we did you guys a favour, thank you. ;)

Leave the flame baiting for the wildy :thumbsup:

Sig4.png
Sig5.png

damn you're so ******* bias Furious honestly man... you're almost as bias as Azreal

Yeah, that Azreal guy is a jerk. Trying to imitate my name, but I'm glad people can tell the difference.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.