Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP F2P Trip ft. monkrobe fetishs

Blue-lights

Yeah let's crash a fight and expect everyone to just let us ruin a pkri no big deal

Nah idiot just because you out opt everyone and are 1 def idiots in 2012(lol) you don't just get to run around crashing **** and not expect to get teamed on lol.. teaming to clear crashers is a pretty well known rule/method bros

Gj wish I was there ;p

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man lots of big mouth from a clan who has done **** all this whole year these years... you have a good weekend have sign ups and still don't fight MM 1v1. Then you team with EOP lmfao... boy oh boy.

Surely you won't be talking mighty next week will ya?

MM by numbers

Equal Opts, loses..talks smack

+10 opts, loses..talks smack

+30, crashes..still loses..makes excuses about how we teamed

Don't crash our fights..

Should know better by now..

But this is the classic case of an egotist bully who's scared of how people started to stand up..

i

enter twice

every time

i think

of something

to say

also mm has a pretty big f2p prep win streak as well as holding our own in p2p lately but we don't count like idiots and have to adapt to make us compete

Man lots of big mouth from a clan who has done **** all this whole year these years... you have a good weekend have sign ups and still don't fight MM 1v1. Then you team with EOP lmfao... boy oh boy.

MM by numbers

Don't crash our fights..

But this is the classic case of an egotist bully who's scared of how people started to stand up..

i

space twice

every time

i think

of something

to say

also mm has a pretty big f2p prep win streak as well as holding our own in p2p lately but we don't count like idiots and have to adapt to make us compete

looks like we will be putting our preps streaks on the line this week. should be fun =D

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

MM by numbers

Don't crash our fights..

i

space twice

every time

i think

of something

to say

I hit the enter button m8

you tried though

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

MM by numbers

Don't crash our fights..

i

space twice

every time

i think

of something

to say

you tried though

ok i give u that one 0-1

MM by numbers

Don't crash our fights..

i

space twice

every time

i think

of something

to say

you tried though

ok i give u that one 0-1

If we didn't flame each other our make up sex wouldn't be any good

One of the first members of TLP

Proud Council of TLP

14bruw2.jpg

cqjc9.png

wtf derrick that was fast at least let them read it

all i can say is choose your friends wisely tlp, teaming against us is pathetic enough as it is but holding hands with eop makes it even more laughable

Crashes a pkri, tries to talk about respect and dignity.

Crashes pkri, calls the clan they crashed pathetic for not logging out or fighting out-opt'd

Makes me feel bad the intelligent members of MM have to deal with comments like this...

I didn't talk about respect or dignity, I talked about how bad your clan is seeing as you're incapable of doing anything without the aid of others. You weren't outopted, it was 110 vs. 70 and we still crashed knowing it was very likely that we would get teamed on even if eop and tlp weren't in love with each other.

I honestly have no problem with two clans teaming on us if we crash their fight. We should have done better at the cluster even when outopted and being hit off and that we didn't is our own fault.

My problem is that you spend your entire trip trying to avoid us and/or set up a scenario where we would obviously teamed on by you and eop (e.g. tlp and eop fighting at ~28 single strip, mm logs in at corp and both clans off each other and move to multi to wait for mm) and when we finally go for it out of boredom you talk tons of ****.

You didn't win anything, you teamed with another clan, one that ddoses its opponents, and killed us while having +40 (and shitloads of addy) due to the fact that you teamed.

Good thing tlp has no intelligent members (except for Cory, he seems like a cool guy so shoutout to him) or they would be ashamed of you and everyone else who is claiming some retarded victory.

i like how a couple years back mm was fighting fi and foe crashed so mm teamed with fi and cleared foe, and mm laughed at foe.

http://www.pure-warfare.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=8188

now the shoes on the other foot and now mm r the ones that are all butthurt r[]fl

destroyed

MURKED

Still can't decide what ever happened to Zenith closing TLP, ehhh i guess 1 week of repping HPC was good enough back to MPC Z competing with NME lolol.

creedv.png

MM by numbers

Don't crash our fights..

i

space twice

every time

i think

of something

to say

you tried though

ok i give u that one 0-1

If we didn't flame each other our make up sex wouldn't be any good

true what should we argue about now

all i can say is choose your friends wisely tlp, teaming against us is pathetic enough as it is but holding hands with eop makes it even more laughable

Crashes pkri, calls the clan they crashed pathetic for not logging out or fighting out-opt'd

Makes me feel bad the intelligent members of MM have to deal with comments like this...

I didn't talk about respect or dignity, I talked about how bad your clan is seeing as you're incapable of doing anything without the aid of others. You weren't outopted, it was 110 vs. 70 and we still crashed knowing it was very likely that we would get teamed on even if eop and tlp weren't in love with each other.

I honestly have no problem with two clans teaming on us if we crash their fight. We should have done better at the cluster even when outopted and being hit off and that we didn't is our own fault.

My problem is that you spend your entire trip trying to avoid us and/or set up a scenario where we would obviously teamed on by you and eop (e.g. tlp and eop fighting at ~28 single strip, mm logs in at corp and both clans off each other and move to multi to wait for mm) and when we finally go for it out of boredom you talk tons of ****.

You didn't win anything, you teamed with another clan, one that ddoses its opponents, and killed us while having +40 (and shitloads of addy) due to the fact that you teamed.

Good thing tlp has no intelligent members (except for Cory, he seems like a cool guy so shoutout to him) or they would be ashamed of you and everyone else who is claiming some retarded victory.

Nice essay bro, you crashed, you got slapped - deal with it.

qy7oB.png

--
Current Senior Member of Final Ownage Elite

Ex-Experienced Member of The Last Pures
Ex-Elite Member of New Pure Order

Nice essay bro, you crashed, you got slapped - deal with it.

I ******* love you light :)

11782527.png

MM logic:

--> Talks smack about everyone else being pussys even when out opting them by 25+

--> Crashes every fight they can find.

--> Gets teamed on then whines about being out opted/addy in 2012/tsddos/sugar being too sweet/etc....

--> Books it to single in .5

--> Ends.

11782527.png

Gj tlp one of my fav clans THO!

Possibly MM crashed because no one will fight them? If i was them i would crash to! So would you all.... So stop talking smack.

Except we wouldnt pick a fight to crash where the total opts heavily out number and out class us, then proceed to cry about "teamers" when we do the logical thing and turn on the Crashers.

11782527.png