Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

EoP's Saturday Ft. MM/TLP/Fi/NME/Z/CP/FOE

Legendary

i love how no matter what you did on your trip you still flame FI lmfao. grats on getting the big D from TLP i guess ;p

100 pull to 55 innit?? gz gz

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

chased an eop member from level 35 single strip to level 1 twice, once with 3 food to kill them both at level 3 wild.

killed 6 eop members @ the 1v2 with my superior strategy of binding eop members who ran south of the fight when they were out of prayer and food. kill about 3 of them for their corrupt dragon maces.

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

chased an eop member from level 35 single strip to level 1 twice, once with 3 food to kill them both at level 3 wild.

killed 6 eop members @ the 1v2 with my superior strategy of binding eop members who ran south of the fight when they were out of prayer and food. kill about 3 of them for their corrupt dragon maces.

killed 80 mm

killed 80 mm

Except a total of 33 mm died when we fought you guys 1v2 so you probably got around 17 mm kills. Then again, that's almost as many as you killed last week in two fights despite heavily outopting us so kudos to you!

Lol at how mad MM members are. You crashed our fight, we teamed to clear crashers. If that doesn't make sense to you guys, then I don't know what to tell you. Funny how Semtex was the only one to complain about their ts going down yet he has yet to show us any proof it even went down at all, you have no room to blame us for that lmao. Hope everybody has a fun trip today.

thekingu.png

killed 80 mm

really? cause according to the Kill tracker you only killed about 20 MM when 120 EOP+TLP teamed on 65 MM.

damn

Lol at how mad MM members are. You crashed our fight, we teamed to clear crashers. If that doesn't make sense to you guys, then I don't know what to tell you. Funny how Semtex was the only one to complain about their ts going down yet he has yet to show us any proof it even went down at all, you have no room to blame us for that lmao. Hope everybody has a fun trip today.

hurr durr even if MM posted proof it wouldn't matter now would it because you guys have been ddosing MMs TS since early 2011

really? cause according to the Kill tracker you only killed about 20 MM when 120 EOP+TLP teamed on 65 MM.

damn

You guys must have ran pretty fast then. :thumbsup:

Obviously he was trolling about killing 80 MM lol, idk why you seem like your complaining about getting teamed on. You probably tried to catch us off guard so you could get a win (thats the only time you win)...unless you have mains helping you aswell, but it seems that plan backfired on you guys, then you ended trip.

thekingu.png

hurr durr even if MM posted proof it wouldn't matter now would it because you guys have been ddosing MMs TS since early 2011

hurr durr if we've been doing it since early 2011 you would think out of the 100+ MM members one of them would be smart enough to post proof instead of just guessing it was us and blaming us for the loss of their TS EVERY TIME for the past year and a half. Lmao, maybe im wrong though, maybe none of you are smart enough to come up with solid evidence, but in my opinion you guys just look for any excuse possible and blame it on EoP lmfao....I could also say MM have been the ones ddosing our TS since 2011 but would it make any difference to this topic? No. Therefore, whatever you have to say Mr. Captmusta, is a load of crap....dunno who you are but all you do is talk **** and try and start beef on these forums with your little flame posts hahahaha, get off our topic kid. :thumbsup:

thekingu.png

hurr durr if we've been doing it since early 2011 you would think out of the 100+ MM members one of them would be smart enough to post proof instead of just guessing it was us and blaming us for the loss of their TS EVERY TIME for the past year and a half. Lmao, maybe im wrong though, maybe none of you are smart enough to come up with solid evidence, but in my opinion you guys just look for any excuse possible and blame it on EoP lmfao....I could also say MM have been the ones ddosing our TS since 2011 but would it make any difference to this topic? No. Therefore, whatever you have to say Mr. Captmusta, is a load of crap....dunno who you are but all you do is talk **** and try and start beef on these forums with your little flame posts hahahaha, get off our topic kid. :thumbsup:

Well seeing as only 5 mm use this **** site what do you expect. Why would i need to prove anything to you/others. I know what happened and that is all peachy for me. Enjoy pulling 50s again brah.

Dunno why Semtex thinks that he's winning a valid argument by saying "enjoy pulling 50's again brah"....im fine with pulling 55...your clan has alot more members than EoP and you only pulled 10 more than us so if your saying my clan had a bad pull then your is equally as bad, if not worst in terms of activity percentage.

Your not going to win. Your IQ is simply far too low.

thekingu.png