Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Foe vs EoP F2P Fullout

aTommy

EOP V FOE  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win?

• EoP
    • FOE

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

goin with eop since walli will prob get hit off leaving OBR to lead ( LOL )

Don't forget about tylerrr #1 warlord of foe

#cpr will win this for foe.

Why the hell is tylerrr a rank though lmfao.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

hes not hes experienced i think

111120154705.png
120726010538.png
AEymD.png
j9tu3.png

hes not hes experienced i think

Thank god, that is worse then Wrecka getting council.

p2p20v20pure.png

111120154705.png

R0IPq.png

#FREESTEEZ

#TEAM-WALLI

when was the last time eop ever won a fullout?

now you know why foe will win.

Lmfao.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Ddos complaints already, lelelelele

word on the street is Tayyab is looking to ddos every single FOE member simultaneously, expect the first 100-0 victory.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

word on the street is Tayyab is looking to ddos every single FOE member simultaneously, expect the first 100-0 victory.

Yup, that's the only way the worst pure clan in the history of runescape fullouts, will ever win a war. You won't have 100 so i doubt it lol.

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-First Fatality Veteran
Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser

Yup, that's the only way the worst pure clan in the history of runescape fullouts, will ever win a war. You won't have 100 so i doubt it lol.

Dangerous words fam, I'll put you on the hit-list too.

say `nuttin

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

say `nuttin

O no i won't be able to play Runescape. What ever will i do with my life.

shalfinalcb8.png
2006-2009
Ex-FreeLancer
Ex-Fatality Proud Member

Ex-First Fatality Veteran
Ex-Fatality High Council
Ex-Fatality Legend
Fatality Adviser

say `nuttin

O no i won't be able to play Runescape. What ever will i do with my life.

Your acting like you have some sort of life, if you did, you wouldn't be here trying to throw your gay little flame-baits around on this topic lmao. Grow up and get off the topic, if you think FOE is gonna win, then thats cool, maybe they will, but theres no need to stick around to flame there "big guy" lmao.

So funny watching all the hating and butthurt clans flame us on this topic, complaining about ddosing when we get ddosed the most out of every clan. It's like when we get ddos'ed nobody even notices but the second another clan gets ddos'ed its like omfg eop ddos'ed! Lmfao you kids are actually straight up retarded.

As for people saying we never won a full-out before, either your just newfags or your memory is horrible lol. We've won 3 fullouts, the only 2 major ones lost were against FI, and one of them the only real reason we lost is cause our whole ts got ddos'ed along with a shitload of eop when we were up by a 12 man lead (must have been eop who ddos'd us right?)....so really in my eyes, we only lost 1 fullout that was a fair win.

Gonna be a fun fight vs FOE, win or lose, will be interesting to see if both clans pull 100. Just remember, because FI beat us, and FOE beat FI...doesn't automatically mean that FOE is gonna win. Theres lots of deciding factors that can change the result of a fullout between pure clans. Over the years, every clan has been exchanging wins in preps and wars etc.....one clan could win one week, the next clan could wni the next week....same goes for fullouts.

Either way im looking forward to having some solid fun. Best of luck to FOE, glad you guys didn't drop out like that ***** excuse of a clan called MM, lmao.

thekingu.png