Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[MM] vs [TLP] 40 v 40 f2p PCT - Championship

Furious

mm won 2-1

D4rks's vid:

Semgay's vid:

Guy/Accomplice's vid:

[19:25] <+MeMe> Yui

[19:25] <+MeMe> can you add a tl;dr

[19:25] <+Yui> kk i will

[19:25] <+MeMe> i dont wanna read all that

Edit:

tldr; mmwin21

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Grats. 2nd round was intense.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

94 avg cmb vs 103 avg cmb np

4nrs gonna 4n.

And TLP had a few bad listeners, we always seem to be down 3-4 at the start of every F2P not sure why...but hmmmm

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Best clan out there tbh. Also TLP i'm not sure why you're claiming we had "spies" when you pre ran on every pile we called and in every round there was no people getting 1 hit, it was almost always like one pile dying then slowly going down from there on. Nonetheless thanks for the fight and sorry we had to take your thrown.

:wub:

Sig4.png
Sig5.png

Best clan out there tbh. Also TLP i'm not sure why you're claiming we had "spies" when you pre ran on every pile we called and in every round there was no people getting 1 hit, it was almost always like one pile dying then slowly going down from there on. Nonetheless thanks for the fight and sorry we had to take your thrown.

Throne* this redneck can't spell and is married to his sister

na he's just el ******* tiny guy

Sorry I was just thinking about how dissy threw the fight for his clan

*duh dum tssssssssk*

Sig4.png
Sig5.png

Sorry I was just thinking about how dissy threw the fight for his clan

*duh dum tssssssssk*

what lol

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif