Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[MM] vs [TLP] 40 v 40 f2p PCT - Championship

Furious

Best clan out there tbh. Also TLP i'm not sure why you're claiming we had "spies" when you pre ran on every pile we called and in every round there was no people getting 1 hit, it was almost always like one pile dying then slowly going down from there on. Nonetheless thanks for the fight and sorry we had to take your thrown.

:wub:

Throne* this redneck can't spell and is married to his sister

Sorry I was just thinking about how dissy threw the fight for his clan

*duh dum tssssssssk*

What? You're an idiot.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

gf.. do whatcha gotta do i guess. Hopefully we dont have to wait months again to get another f2p prep since you should have some confidence now =D

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Best clan out there tbh. Also TLP i'm not sure why you're claiming we had "spies" when you pre ran on every pile we called and in every round there was no people getting 1 hit, it was almost always like one pile dying then slowly going down from there on. Nonetheless thanks for the fight and sorry we had to take your thrown.

*duh dum tssssssssk*

what lol

[20:59:13] * You were kicked from #tlp by [TLP]Dissy (your gonna get dicked so ******* hard in a fight that matters)

Sig4.png
Sig5.png

*duh dum tssssssssk*

what lol

[20:59:13] * You were kicked from #tlp by [TLP]Dissy (your gonna get dicked so ******* hard in a fight that matters)

championship in a matched purewarfare tournament

he's right, it didn't matter

*duh dum tssssssssk*

what lol

look at me im famous yippie.

But really, I think it was my spear...didn't do as well as i thought it would...cost us the win for shure.

120824150943.png

Rematch next week would be sick, pm da wurlurds 2 set it up.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

*duh dum tssssssssk*

what lol

But really, I think it was my spear...didn't do as well as i thought it would...cost us the win for shure.

120824150943.png

But sir we just won when it really mattered!

Sig4.png
Sig5.png

*duh dum tssssssssk*

what lol

120824150943.png

We got the last laugh tho,

TLP are teased

Former Outrage High Council and NPO High Council

cif4c8.png

But sir we just won when it really mattered!

ah... well sleep on the belt if that's what you wish to do with it and keep it warm for us.

until next time...

22110820.jpg

2jes1hv.gif

Sig4.png
Sig5.png

was expected

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

whatever it takes to win I guess ;)

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

whatever it takes to win I guess ;)

What are you even trying to say?

Wait are you talking about that one def advantage, my bad forgot.

Former Outrage High Council and NPO High Council

cif4c8.png