Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Carns

Carns

Sup, Most of you would know me already from the pure community etc if you don't...

Hey im Carns i started clanning back in 2009 when i got recruited to Carnage once they closed I took a break from runescape. Once i came back they was about to reopen so of course i joined they closed again. Didn't really know much about clanning then but I decided to make a little pure clan for the summer called Massacre, I kept that going with the help from I Regulate I & others for about 7 months till I got bored. 5 months later I Regulate I finished his exams and was bored and decided he wanted to reopen it with me so we did, went on for about 4 months and alot of our members were planning to quit runescape or turn into zerkers so we decided to close again. Weeks later I decided to join NPO eventually got promoted up to Council where we decided to close due to our leaders caring more about a private server clan. I then joined Frenzy for I Regulate I where we expressed our love to each other and the leaders decided to close due to both of them going to college.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

120825213513.png

carns.png
carns.gif
carns.png

Ex - Experienced Member Of Carnage
Proud Founder & Leader Of Massacre
Ex - Council Of New Pure Order
Proud Elite Of Hazard

Really good member join a good clan Carns you deserve it.

Thanks, you really upset me :(

carns.png
carns.gif
carns.png

Proud Elite Of Hazard

i know u won't join zenith so...

i'll just say good luck on your search, hope you find a clan you enjoy

Respect :)

carns.png
carns.gif
carns.png

Proud Elite Of Hazard

Just join whichever clan your friends are in. You're not new, you know what's what lol.

Thanks Respect =D

carns.png
carns.gif
carns.png

Proud Elite Of Hazard