Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Do you remember...

YMCMB

When a few clans decided to use monk robes only in F2P because they decided addy was not pure? How long that lasted. Good times.

Do you also remember when Pure Nation was created because a certain clan crashed an event and they thought it was biased? I remember registering on that site. Gud times.

Describe your fondest memories of when the pure world was the most cheerful for you.

I remember when there was no clan chat, no friends chat, no teamspeak/ventrilo, and no returning, when a clan member died in a fight, no matter which clan they were in, everyone would walk to edgeville and say say good fight to the opposing clan, and the winning clan would walk down and rush edge to claim their victory and thank the other clan(s) for the fight....whether you won or lost, you would meet at edge and show respect, something that is never done anymore. :(

thekingu.png

I remember when there was no clan chat, no friends chat, no teamspeak/ventrilo, and no returning, when a clan member died in a fight, no matter which clan they were in, everyone would walk to edgeville and say say good fight to the opposing clan, and the winning clan would walk down and rush edge to claim their victory and thank the other clan(s) for the fight....whether you won or lost, you would meet at edge and show respect, something that is never done anymore. :(

Yep best times ever, too bad this community went to **** over the years

IRC Nick - [Derrick] Or [sI13]

Msg me On IRC if you need Help

tumblr_m1ntf75gDk1r91c75.gif

silent-1.png

Yep best times ever, too bad this community went to **** over the years

Agreed, and the funny thing is, some people blame "clans like EoP"...if other clans would still show the same respect as was given back in the day, we would too, but nobody does that anymore, everybody seems selfish and just acts so retarded and immature at times that theres no point in showing most clans respect, with the exception of smaller clans who mind their own business.

thekingu.png

I remember when time I spent in the Pure Community was productive and not just a waste.

--------------------

Joined the Pure Community March 2006

ripwy.jpg

i-lied-rage-face-t-shirt_design.png

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg