Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Disgust

Ren Styrke

What the pure community has come too.

Clans teaming with mains.

Propaganda.

Not only team speak Ddos's but personal IP's and clan forums.

Worry about getting Doxed.

Hacked for defense<--- probably the thing that pisses me off the most, if your going to be scum and take pixels, dont ruin someones account that took them years to make.

disgust

The old rivalry's have turned into hate. I was more mature back in 2006 at age 14 then a lot of the kids who are now in leadership positions in a few of the top clans in the pure world.

Its to the point that leadership cant even talk to other clan leaderships without petty ********. Are we all ******* 12 these days? Clans should be able to coexist and have FUN with EACH OTHER until it is time to meet in the wild, or perhaps a prep. After the event, I shouldn't be scared as an FI member to join another clans teamspeak(who i have a few friends in) and worry about getting ddosed my next fight.

I just look at our community and it seriously saddens me.

If you were a Jagex employee and you joined the pure world "undercover" would you do anything to save this once great community? The answer is hell no.

I think as a community we need to fix this.

We need to be building the community not destroying it.

35aog9g.png

not posting anything we all don't already know

unfortunately there's nothing much that can be done, clans will promise to be more civil/don't bring mains/don't ddos etc. etc. but wouldn't ever last, just like the whole "yea we accept 1-35 defence but on saturdays we only use monk robes" thing

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force

and yet foe and mm can still have the biggest rivalry with the least hacking / ddos / mains.

We may hate each other as clans and want to beat the **** out of any retard in pink at any given chance but can still respect each other.

Too many clans have rubbish ranks with hot heads, low iq and/or booters.

I get on well with people from all clans within their ranks but there are just too many pricks is most clans that often also hold ranks which ruin it for those who are legit.

Tlp has morons such as dissy, Fi has addy daddy who acts, then acts again before considering engaging brain, mm has 13th who is a naive moron who cares little for what his members care or think or enjoy but nobody in mm has a backbone to stand up to him. Then you have eop, their entire leadership it seems.

Some may put me on that list for foe, how it goes.

The silver linings, tlp has cory forever a **** but one of the best, fi has people who balance addy daddy's rash judgement and stupid statements like zyzz brah, flash and others, mm still has the odd few who will do as they please to enjoy the game which omfg yea... means fighting other clans rather than playing starcraft or starwars or w/e them idiots play.

eop has... nope, draw the line there.

#TEAM-WALLI

and yet foe and mm can still have the biggest rivalry with the least hacking / ddos / mains.

We may hate each other as clans and want to beat the **** out of any retard in pink at any given chance but can still respect each other.

Too many clans have rubbish ranks with hot heads, low iq and/or booters.

I get on well with people from all clans within their ranks but there are just too many pricks is most clans that often also hold ranks which ruin it for those who are legit.

Tlp has morons such as dissy, Fi has addy daddy who acts, then acts again before considering engaging brain, mm has 13th who is a naive moron who cares little for what his members care or think or enjoy but nobody in mm has a backbone to stand up to him. Then you have eop, their entire leadership it seems.

Some may put me on that list for foe, how it goes.

The silver linings, tlp has cory forever a **** but one of the best, fi has people who balance addy daddy's rash judgement and stupid statements like zyzz brah, flash and others, mm still has the odd few who will do as they please to enjoy the game which omfg yea... means fighting other clans rather than playing starcraft or starwars or w/e them idiots play.

eop has... nope, draw the line there.

foe has that psycho dan and then walli who makes it ok because all the members/ex leaders like him and dont leave the clan ftw1111

x d pure pking pride fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii bladdddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd

It's impossible with all the immature people in the community now. Ddos'ing use to be looked down upon, and if your clan had someone that did it you would kick them. Now it seems like it's widely accepted throughout every clan. I honestly don't see how clanning still appeals to people, all clans do now is bicker and argue about pointless things.

Lets see what the EoC brings, Perhaps we will turn into a main community :tito:

tbh, the main world is x10 worse with flaming, ddos-ing, and behaviour etc.

only thing that would change if pure clans go main is that bringing mains w/ you on trips would be accepted ;p

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force