Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

NFL Season 2012-2013

Dc-Kids

• 3 weeks later...

DA BEARS...goin all the way.

although i have faith in my team, in actuality i am predicting some contenders will be...

houstin texans - beautifully balanced this year with running and throwing, defence is dope

49ers - this is the team that i would be least surprised if they won the lombardi trophy and went all the way to the bowl.

chicago bears - what can i say? i have faith in my team, and i believe we have a chance, finally got some outstanding receivers that cutler can throw the ball to...

packers - **** you aaron rodgers you're so good...

baltimore ravens - ray lewis is a beast, and has the most determination and influence for his team that anyone could ask for. flacco is also dank this year.

pats and giants can **** off this year, they're goin no where.

edit - falcons are lookin pretty hot too, they'll prob at least go to play-offs.

TGGBanner2.png

Proud Leader of The Golden Gods

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
da. bearz.

**** your bears, beating us by 1 damn point last week.

ROFL. i have to admit, that was pretty awesome...we pulled that out of our ass. jeez our offense looked embarrassing :pinch:

gotta give the defense props for not letting ya boy Marshall score. even though he had almost 100 yards

sm3i2p.png

SV

"if you ain’t being hated on, you ain’t doin’ ****"