Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Gw2

♥ Sandra ♥

Is guardian fun to play? I'm playing elementalist atm, is swag.

With my build it is loads of fun. Really easy to tank. And a bonus is that you can heal and give defensive bonuss' to a lot of people (including your self). And the damage is awesome with the utility's (1 absorbs a lot of stats from enemy's and gives them to you). I can teleport to my oponent aswell which is usefull. My elite skill can heal me back (or someone else) to 24k health in like 3 or 4 seconds and can also heal others and 'scares' away enemy's for a bit. It basicaly has a totally new attack bar thingy (5 skills). I really enjoy the guardian the most so far. It actually feels tanky and supportive.

But I've seen some awesome Ele players who have loads of survivability with water heals.

heartline8.gif

Is guardian fun to play? I'm playing elementalist atm, is swag.

With my build it is loads of fun. Really easy to tank. And a bonus is that you can heal and give defensive bonuss' to a lot of people (including your self). And the damage is awesome with the utility's (1 absorbs a lot of stats from enemy's and gives them to you). I can teleport to my oponent aswell which is usefull. My elite skill can heal me back (or someone else) to 24k health in like 3 or 4 seconds and can also heal others and 'scares' away enemy's for a bit. It basicaly has a totally new attack bar thingy (5 skills). I really enjoy the guardian the most so far. It actually feels tanky and supportive.

But I've seen some awesome Ele players who have loads of survivability with water heals.

Yeah man, i'm trying to learn how to heal well with water atm, think the strong heals don't come out till you've gone far into the trait tree and i'm focusing on fire for that PCR DMG

Proud @High Council of Hazard

hzyo.png

yYnz1.png

I just love Ele because of Dragon tooth man, hits so high :P

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

Spoiler:
d8Wem.jpg
ga1Nm.jpg

Elementalist has some nice range but I'm not a fan of it. During the first beta weekend I got one to lvl 14 and tried normal pvp but It was so hard to beat classes such as warriors and guradians since they are constantly in close combat with you and they can take a lot of damage.

I got a lvl 22 ranger aswell (my guardian is still lvl 12, mainly pvp on it) and pvp is allright on it since it does tons of damage haha. But when you're focussed you're as good as dead in like 2 seconds. Whereas I can tank 3 or 4 people way longer on my guardian.

After I got my guardian to lvl 80 I'll lvl a necromancer I think, they can be build very tanky and still deal loads of damage. Sort of giving up on my ranger right now for now.

heartline8.gif

you have any suggestions I just got it and will probably play it in acouple days

Depends what you like. There are so many options and so many different builds, so it's really hard to give suggestions. I'd suggest watching a few PVP and PVE video's.

I presonally enjoy the Guardian the most.

heartline8.gif