Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Future of your clan?

♥ Sandra ♥

With this new weird combat thingy comming up.... What will your clan do? Will you personally try it out and stick with your clan? Will you stop playing runescape but remain in your clan's community? What will you do?

Personally not going to bother with it. I might come to 1 event or so and see how it is. I know NME as a community will stick together for as long as possible with other games (1 popular being LoL) and will try out this new combat update, but will not force it on it's members.

heartline8.gif

I really do not want to go main either way for the update. If cp does, I'll play another mmorpg thats free / cheap with whoever is left if anyone quits when the update comes. The other easy way is to just join another clan but I doubt the community will die like you said about nme.

btw **** LoL, ***** lame

2j2x7r5.jpg

OSBOW.png

0dlsG.png

Whatever my clan and the members want to do, as long as we all have fun, which we will, I will continue to play for EoP. I never even attempted to play the beta yet, so i still have no idea what its all about, therefore im not sure what to expect, lol. :P

thekingu.png

habbo hotel

**** yes

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png