Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Why dont clans just evolve into pure / rune pure

walli

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

39- Def is still unique. It's just the **** kids that don't have it fully quested.

Having 45 def with barrows gloves is common.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

Stupid seeing people at defence levels of 35-39. When 40 defence adds one combat level and provides a lot of bonus it makes no sense why clans just dont get on with it and change into pure /rune pure and cater for both categories.

Maybe just me but should just allow 1cmb more and benefit from all the bonus in wildy and if you care thta much stick to the same old restrictions in clanwars which keep every1 'happy' and feeling they are fighitng on a level playing field.

1 combat more

1 combat more

1 combat more

1 combat more

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????

120904153336.png

120904153339.png

120904153342.png

Here's one just for you walli.

120904154427.png

120904154432.png

what

/topic

Sig4.png
Sig5.png

Stupid seeing people at defence levels of 35-39. When 40 defence adds one combat level and provides a lot of bonus it makes no sense why clans just dont get on with it and change into pure /rune pure and cater for both categories.

Maybe just me but should just allow 1cmb more and benefit from all the bonus in wildy and if you care thta much stick to the same old restrictions in clanwars which keep every1 'happy' and feeling they are fighitng on a level playing field.

1 combat more

1 combat more

1 combat more

1 combat more

120904153336.png

120904153339.png

120904153342.png

120904154427.png

120904154432.png

what

/topic

Lmao Can get rune without leveling, but gotta stay pure!

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

• 4 weeks later...

If you still want to fight 1 def dung on rest of im sure many would do that because to be frank the difference of somebody at 38/39 def in 1 def dung on gear to sum1 40 defence or even 45 def in that gear... just means **** all.

Although i have 35 def because i just said this games crap and ill make my acc as big as i can for foe and max ever limit within the clan i still hate the fact we have pushed the defence levels up to such extremes, to the point where the community now looks to just be the biggest combat we can be :S

Rune pure clans died out because there was no comp, the way pures have changed or simply died out we may aswell face facts and the sooner clans just get on with it probably the better. I think most clans which have accepted 38/39 def are just scared to be the first ones to make the move to pure / rune pure even though all logic says it is stupid not to when its essentially not even gunna change their cb average.

TBH I agree that 39 is no better than 40.. The cap should've stopped at 25.. 30 is too much but it's too late and accepting 40 def wouldn't make a difference if they didn't wear rune.

0mlqPUJ.gif

1 combat more

1 combat more

1 combat more

1 combat more

120904153336.png

120904153339.png

120904153342.png

120904154427.png

120904154432.png

what

Dude ur full of **** 1st pic 0f wallis was 99 pray and on the 2nd one u changes it to 95 pray ******.