Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

2006scape

P0ke N Die

As many of you will already know, the official launch of 2006scape is just a matter of weeks away now. The experience rate will be 1x and pures will be useful in single combat once again. I'm making this thread to discuss the migration of the pure community from RuneScape over to 2006scape. If you started playing after 2006 then you should probably stop reading now, your replies complaining about the inconveniences of the server such as how difficult it will be to train can be redirected to battlescape or some other private server.

If you did enjoy the game back when there was actually a reason to stay 1 defence, before vengeance/defenders/torsos/turmoil/damage soaking etc., then you will enjoy 2006scape. And I believe if a good couple of hundred pures move to the server along with their respective clans then that will be a strong enough foundation for this type of community to grow on the game.

Many people worry about not being able to train because they don't have bots or a lot of money, but neither will anybody else. I enjoyed pure clanning the most in 2006 with Freelancers and Against All Odds when only the odd few people were high levelled and P2P warring was almost identical to F2P because hardly anybody could afford 94 magic.

Jagex have been trying to eliminate our kind for a while now, and making life points relative to defence levels will be another blow, and one that we don't have to put up with. I hope many of you do come to play 2006scape instead of quitting. And if you disagree with everything I said because you like turmoil and think the grand exchange and botting is healthy for the game, then I probably don't like you anyway because I ******* hate the herd of battlescape retards who joined our community a few years ago.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

Might be fun, might not be fun.

Who knows, most people will play to PK, not clan.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Heard rumours Arno will be making a comeback if you reopen Control on it Chris.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

I honestly can't be bothered leveling again but if everyone does it I guess i will in the end.

I'd much prefer 06scape over that piece of **** battlescape lmfao.

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

i have to donate $5 for a site that is not guaranteed that will be open for some quite time ?

*$2 and alpha is free lol.

OT: it seems like a good idea but for me its too late, i feel like this is going to be like pokemon yellow/silver for me. I really enjoy it and still play it, but only for the nostalgia aspect. It's still going to be a lot of fun though even if i won't train much i still will probably do alot of lower level pking. Probably gonna re-open my old lilguy team cause of all the kids who used to play rs back in 06/07 in my Ap Java class. I still have this feeling that it will get boring real fast.

not gonna bother with it tbh, was excited about it at first but now i hear nothing but bad about it

but gl and hf to all who play it

Ex-Member of Fatality
Ex-High Council of We Are Royalty
Ex-Leader of Infamous
Ex-Member of Enemy
Ex-Member of Final Ownage Elite
Member of Exiled Force